Chapter 13

Anita's POV

It was a morning when I was making breakfast for us. Vince was also here this morning which was weird. I don't why he was here because he always goes to work. But anyway, I made us scrambled eggs and sausages.

He came down in grey sweatpant without shirt which made me blush. He could at least throw the shirt on. I love his tattoos, all of them. Especially the one around his neck.

''Good morning!'' He said and took a glass for the water.
''Good morning! I made us breakfast.'' I said as I filled plates for both of us.
''It looks delicious. Thanks.'' He chirped and sat down to eat. Will he ever refuse to eat? He eats everything in anytime. Just ask him and he will say yes.

I finished eating when all of the sudden, I felt uneasiness in my stomach. I put my hand on my mouth at the sudden need of puking. I rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet.

I puked everything I ate now and mostly acid. I heard Vince's heavy footsteps approaching me. My head was dizzy as I was seeing white sparks. I wiped my mouth and held onto the sink.

''Are you okay, little one?'' He said, cupping my face.
''I feel sick.'' I replied. He touched my forehead to see if there is any fever and sighed.
''You don't have fever. But still, we're going to visit the doctor.'' I nodded as I didn't want to protest.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed in leggings and T-shirt. Vince waited for me at the front door and grabbed my hand. I was still feeling weak as he helped me to get in the car.

He was looking worried and I was happy to know he worries about me. He held my hand whole the way to the hospital where he arranged meeting with the doctor while I was getting ready.

He escorted me inside the hospital where we asked for Dr. Miller. We came in front of the door and Vince rushed to knock. I was feeling somehow better but nausea was still there.

''Hello, Doctor. I already called you before we arrived.''
''Yes, yes. Please have a seat.'' He pointed to the chair. I sat down feeling tired all of a sudden.
''What's wrong?''
''I have been feeling sick this morning. I puked and I felt dizzy. And I still feel tired.'' I explained lazily. I didn't have strenght to do anything.
''Okay, we're going to run some tests to see what's wrong.'' He said as I followed him.

He ran simple tests and as we waited for results to come out. I think it's just temporary so I don't need to worry too much. I sat down on the chair and Vince was standing behind me.

He kept his hands on my shoulders rubbing small circles with his thumbs. I relaxed and grabbed his fingers as I felt comfortable. Doctor soon entered with few papers in his hand.

''Well, results are here. I have few questions for you.'' He said and that made me nervous. Vince probably noticed my tensed muscles and started caressing my cheek with his thumbs.

''Have you had any sexual intercourse?'' My cheeks went red with that question, but Vince seemed unbothered by that as he continued to caress my cheeks.
''Yes.'' Vince replied making me more embarassed.

''Then, I need to congratulate you. You're pregnant, Miss.'' He smiled. I felt my whole world stopped. I'm pregnant. That means it worked. Huge grin appeared on my face as Vince started kissing my cheek.

''Thank you, thank you so much for giving me a child.'' Vince said and rapidly kissed my cheek. I started giggling because his nose ring tickled me. I kissed his cheek once as he went back to standing.

''As I see from the urin exam, you're six weeks already. Congratulations.''
''Thank you, Doctor.'' I said.
''I'll prescribe you pills that will help you with nausea. You should eat a lot of protein and vitamins.''
''Alright. Thank you.''
''You're welcome.'' He smiled softly.

We exited his office happy. I could tell Vince was going to burst of happiness. He couldn't erase a huge grin on his face. And I was happy too. I managed to stay pregnant after we did it once.

But deep down I'm sad because this child isn't concieved because of love but because of the money. This is my baby also and I'm going to take care of him or her.