Chapter 3

Vince's POV

''Go faster, bi*ch!'' I greethed out as she sucked my c*ck. She sped her movements which made me release in her mouth. I pushed her away and pulled my boxers on then pants.

''Where are you going, daddy?'' She battled her lashes in ugly way.
''I'm not your daddy. And next time learn to please me.'' I said as I got out of the hotel room leaving her with wide eyes.

I entered my car and drove off to my company. I have been really busy lately and thought I could relax, but that ugly f**klet made it worse.

As soon as I entered the company, everybody got silent. I smirked and took the elevator to my floor. I love the power I have. It makes everyone to submit to me.

When I entered the office, I was surprised to see small girl in my office. She was cleaning the shelves and humming a song. Interesting.

She haven't noticed me yet so I cleared my throat with smirk on my face. She turned around with rag in her hand as she looked me with her wide blue eyes.

''Have you quit in that cafe with poor service?'' I said checking her up and down. She is petite for sure, but damn that curves. She is perfect little doll.

''Hello, Mr. Ruiz. No, I still work there.'' She said shuffling at her feet. Am I making this little girls nervous? I smirked at the thought as I got closer to her so I could intimidate her more in which I succeeded.

''So you're working two jobs, little one?'' I asked her.
''Yes and my name is Anita, Mr. Ruiz.'' She answered maybe a little bit rudely, but it didn't bother me. For now.
''How old are you?'' I blurted out and surprised myself why I questioned her that.

''I'm eighteen.'' Okay, she is legal. I can work with it now. But why is she doing two jobs when she is so young? I shrugged off my thoughts and sat at my chair.

''When did you get hired?''
''Two days ago, Mr. Ruiz.''
''Who put you in charge of cleaning my office?''
''Monica.'' She responded quickly. I need to go thank her for that later.
''Go back to work.'' I said and waved  with my hand.

I was doing a paperwork and taking sneak peak of little doll in my office who was delicately wiping the shelves. Her hands are really small and I think they wouldn't fit around my c*ck. But it would be really nice sight to see her mouth wrapped around it.

I smirked at the thought. I imagined her a*s perked up on my table as I spank her raw. It would be lovely. Damn, what did I do to myself now. I got hard at these thoughts.

She bent down to wash the rag she was cleaning with. Why did she do that? Her a*s is so round in that tight jeans. And her innocence is so alluring.

I got up abrubtly which made her jump up.
''Is something wrong, Mr. Ruiz?''
''I'm fine.'' I said and brushed past her into the bathroom.

I fixed my problem quickly and got out of the bathroom. She was now cleaning the floor. I made a way to my chair as I didn't want to look at her perfect round a*s that would fit perfectly in my hands. Vince, stop your horny self now.

After getting busy with the documents, my phone rang. It was one of my old friends Santiago.
''Hola, Mirez!'' I said.
''Are we going to the club tonight?''
''Sure! 9 p.m. is okay, amigo?''
''Great. See you then.'' I chuckled and hung down the phone. Me and Santiago are crazy in club. I'll make sure to have a nice girl for tonight.

''I'm done, Mr. Ruiz. Do you need anything else?'' She asked with the soothing voice. I think I may fall asleep if I hear her voice any longer.
''You are done for today. Go home to take a rest.'' I dismissed her.
''Thank you. Goodbye.'' She said and picked up things with her before exiting my office.

Who is she and what has she done to my mind? I know one thing for sure. She will soon warm my bed after long night of f**king her sweet pu**y. I smirked at my thoughts as I started finishing where I left.