20 | rumors

" The little things? The little moments? They aren't little

" The little things? The little moments? They aren't little."

- John Kabat-Zinn

✰✰✰

The Military and War Department - Are They Lying To Us?

Back in 1939, a war started in Europe, watched over by many neighboring countries until others decided that they might as well join in as well. America opted to say out for the betting of its citizens, its economy, all of it. But when December 7th, 1941 occurred, it all but changed. Men of many various ages were sent to slaughter in this horrific war, fighting heroically against the Germans or the Japs, fighting two different fronts for two completely opposite reasons in the same war. And we're still fighting right?

But does anyone remember the rumor that spouted in 1943? Perhaps, this might peak your interest then of covert and secret government operations. The government is with the people and for the people but how can you trust your government when they could be lying to you, keeping a secret from you, a weapon of war? An anonymous sender sent in an article coded and scripted to the New York Times with information on a secret Operation sought out by the government about WOMEN in WAR! Can you believe it? Who would've believed women on the front lines would be an idea in this day an age?

Honestly the idea was shot down as it were rather pitiful to even making it to a small section of the newspaper as merely an article to read. It was ridiculous, it was wrong, it was a stupid idea that many people couldn't even think of their government doing. But was that sender correct?

New information from families across America have detailed the fact that their sons have written about WOMEN in their company. Using names like Nancy or Lucia in their letters home. And it worried mothers and fathers a like. It was suspected misprints, wrong lettering, that of even a nurse that had visited from a hospital or even towns women. But they talked as if they were on the front lines, fighting and breathing their last breaths amongst front line soldiers. I personally read the letters and all the content within it and was heavily surprised by what the men wrote about with these 'women'. It was odd in the way they were described. As if they were Amazon Warriors in the times of the Romans. Bruit and powerful women with a bite in their tongue as quoted by an anonymous sender, or women who could blow the top off a body without a glance. Who are these women they speak of? Radicals fleshed into the military through espionage and spies of the government? To make sure our boys are fighting? Well our boys are fighting and don't need female spies in on them. We don't need females on the front lines.

A conspiracy really, one that has floated through America daily, but one that has finally made an appearance in a new light. I was rather fascinated and intrigued, but disowned the idea. Why would the government lie about such things? The United States Government should be ashamed of themselves if an idea like this were to get out and become known. Why would a woman fight a war that is not hers, but her husbands to fight? Utterly ridiculous in more sense than one.