Chapter Four

Early morning and Victoria sneaks out of the truck without telling Gunnar. She knows well enough that if she were to wake him, goodbye would be impossible. Feeling this weight lifted off her shoulders after telling him everything, everything except that she still loves him. She doesn't know if she would ever be enough or if Gunnar could handle the person she has become today, so it's easier if she just leaves. She walks to the road and calls a taxi to pick her up and take her to the hotel. She changes and shoves everything into her bag and drives to the airport. Standing in the security line she is still basking in the post evening with Gunnar's thoughts until she hears that familiar voice.

"I needed to say goodbye properly," His deep voice carries.

She is grinning like a nerd and when she turns she just wraps her arms around his waist and pulls him close. His hands are around her shoulders squeezing her tight.

"By the way, this isn't goodbye...My darling this is only to see you later. I have plans for us," Gunnar states.

"You do? Care to share?" Victoria asks.

"Not at this very moment, right now you left me without a kiss and baby that is straight rude!," Gunnar begs.

"Let me fix it then," Victoria says getting on her toes and placing a sweet gentle kiss to his lips.

"I am sorry," she says.

"Don't be, now go. I don't want you to miss your flight even if I would say that I wouldn't mind if you did," Gunnar says. "I will be seeing you very soon!"

"I can't wait," Victoria blushes.

She gives him one last hug and kiss before she goes through security and heads towards her flight. She is still in all her Gunnar feelings and it isn't until she takes a seat when it hits her. She pulls out her phone and sends him a text:

"What do you mean you will see me soon?" she asks.

"My beautiful belle, I mean it when I say I have plans for us," he responds.

"Still don't know what any of that means," she texted back.

"Means that this amazing weekend will not end here. I want to talk to you more, I want to see you, only you and I be the only one you see. You are it for me and I'll wait every day until you come back to me," Gunnar confesses.

Victoria can't help the massive smile on her face. "You are it for me too, I will plan my next trip as soon as I can," She texts.

"Good, now turn your phone off before you get kicked off the plane," He says.

She sends a smiley face back to him and turns her phone off. After a short flight, she walks out to the pick-up line to see her two best friends waiting.

"Vic!" Isla screams!

"Tell us EVERYTHING!" Henley begs.

"Girls, I am a goner..." Victoria says. "I told him everything. I mean everything!"

"Shit," Isla has big eyes at me. "What did he say?"

"He was mad that I didn't tell him anything back then, but he understood," Victoria admits.

"So what now?" Henley asks.

"We are texting and going to talk more. He said I'm it for him and he wants me to come back to him," Victoria shyly admits.

"GIRL YES!!" Henley screams. Victoria giggles and shakes her head. Henley is always the one to be very vocal in her opinions.

"So, what's next?" Isla asks.