Chapter Nineteen

Gunnar wakes up the next morning feeling the relief of things he hasn't felt in months. Safe, calm, home. He looks down at this beautiful naked woman in his arms and holding her makes him realize a life without her in it is horrifying. She has always got him and never has he had to pretend, put on a show, or ask twice for anything.

He gently rubs her back and kisses the top of her head, "My beautiful belle,"

"My beast," she says with a raspy morning voice.

"Are you and tiny bit hungry? I am ordering room service and I don't know what you are craving,"

"Mmm... You," She smiles up at him.

"Yes! But first, nourishment for you and our baby,"

"Ok, fruit, lots of fruit please,"

"Anything else?"

She nods her head no and gets up, "Whatever else you want, I am going to take a shower," She gives him a deep longing kiss before she walks to the shower.

Gunnar watches her cross the room and is mesmerized by her. When the door finally shuts and the shower is turned on he calls for room service. He ends up ordering a ton of food. About 20 minutes later the food arrives and he has it laid out on the bed. When she walks out of the shower with a towel barely covering her, Gunnar just stares.

"These towels are too small," she says trying to cover herself.

"I'm not complaining," he winks.

"Gunnar!"

"Here, take my shirt. It's clean," Gunnar pulls a shirt from his bag and she drops the towel. She walks over to try and take the shirt from him. Nope, nope, nope floods his mind. As she reaches for it Gunnar pulls it back towards him.

"What?" She looks confused.

He smirks at her and he gets up from the bed walking towards her and she backs up against the wall. She wins, she will always win this battle. He cups her face kissing her and she runs her fingers through his hair down his jaw into his beard. Chills run down his body at just the simplest touch from her. He runs his hands down her body as her fingernails gently graze my skin down his chest. Her fingers grip my shorts and she rips them down and Gunnar picks her up against the wall helping support her. She has her legs wrapped around him and her hands are grasping the back of his head. She pulls him in for a needy wet kiss and he squeezes her ass a bit harder. Last night was making love to this woman and the mental reconnection. Today is about the physical need they want from each other. He pushes his hard length into her and her loud gasp makes him smile. Each thrust into her is deliberate, gentle, and forceful. Her breath becomes heavy and her cheeks turn a beautiful shade of pink. Gunnar moves one hand around her lower back and takes his other hand between them to rub her clit slowly. Her moans push him to move faster and he can't get enough of the sounds she is making.

She is begging for him to not stop, and he has his face resting on the side of her neck taking in everything of her. Her nails dig into his back as she orgasms and after a few more thrust Gunnar finds his release. As they come down from their moment of bliss, Gunnar gently places her down on the ground and he goes to sit but his legs give out. He lays on the ground smiling at the intense and incredible moment between them.

"Are you ok?" Victoria asks, still catching her breath.

"Hell no, you broke me," He was still smiling at her.

She laughs hard at this man, "Oh Gunnar, come on,"

She tugs at his arms and they climb back into bed with all the food and start to eat. After a few bites, Gunnar decides to ask the big question. "So tell me, where do you want the home to be?"