Chapter Nine

For the last 10 years, Gunnar has done nothing but try and impress anyone and everyone. From grades, school, friends, college recruits to investors, coworkers, kids in the neighborhood he has always felt the need to be someone they can look to and be that guidance of influence. This evening was the first time in a long time that Gunnar didn't feel the need to impress anyone. He could just be real with someone. Reminded him of the family game nights with his family and how carefree and fun they were.

He is leaned over his chair looking at the most beautiful women. Forgotten moments and feelings surface when she looks at him. The slow-motion scenes in movies can't compare.

When she puts her hand to the back of his neck and deepens the kiss, it's magic in Gunnar's mind. It's like a time capsule that has been opened.

He gets up and pulls her to him where she straddles his lap. He has his hands buried in the back of her hair and he can feel the whole world disappear. Every doubt, fear, nagging sensation is gone. Victoria runs her hands down his chest and stomach so tenderly it feels like feathers barely touching his skin. He runs his hands down to her shoulders and pulls the tiny straps of her tank top to the side.

"Gunnar," she whispers.

'Yes baby," he whispers back pulling her forehead to his. Their breathing is heavy and the tension in the room is filling the air.

"Take me to bed..."

Gunnar jumps from the couch holding onto her and walks as fast as he can. She wraps her legs around his waist and is giggling and kissing his neck. They get to the bed and he gently lays her down, Victoria pulls him on top of her. She moves her hands down his chest and stomach causing him to shiver in anticipation. She reaches around to his back and pulls him closer to her. Gunnar's hands feel down the side of her body and slide up her smooth thigh to her barely-there shorts that grip her ass in all the right places.

"Oh god, Gunnar,"

"You are absolutely beautiful,"

Gunnar pulls her shirt over her head and starts to pull at her shorts. She is gripping his hair and the madness of her being in his bedroom is driving him crazy. Just the slightest touch makes his skin burn with desire for her. He finally pulls her shorts off and she is laying under him bare naked. The rest of the world could burn, but here, right now is his safe place. His calm in the storm and he wants to take his time with her.

The only explanation that Victoria can have at this moment of weakness towards him is, this man is a god. He makes her feel free just by one look and worshiped by his touch. She made a mistake in letting him go all those years ago.

"Oh god, Gunnar. Yes!"

A growl comes from his lips and surprises her in such a good way. He is kissing her neck and his hands make their way between her legs. Working his fingers inside her and kissing down her body she is fighting against everything. It shouldn't feel this good. Gunnar is lying between her legs looking up at her and as he lowers his head, he gives her a wink, and then the sensation causes fireworks to explode in her mind. She can feel her body tensing with pleasure.

"No, don't cum yet,"

He can't be serious, she thinks. The confused look on her face begs for an explanation.

"I want you to cum with me, together. I want to see your face in full pleasure because of me," he says.

Victoria can only nod her head, no words. Gunnar kisses up her body and she takes her foot pushing down his sweats. She pushes him off of her and Gunnar quickly moves up to the headboard sitting up and pulling her to him. She straddles him and kisses him deeply. He puts his hand around her neck, not hard or forceful but enough to cause more throbbing between her legs. He moves his lips to her ear and his wicked tongue circles her ear and neck. What gets her is his words.