Akaashi Keiji/comfort

Pretty boy 'Kaashi 😌

Also school started like- this week??? Jesus Christ. And I last posted in August? Oh no 😭

Procrastination is a virtue. And I'm a god at it.

______

Trigger warning: talk of abusive/toxic relationship. A "" will show where the TW starts and ends.

Akaashi was a stoic, level headed person.

Organized and decisive, he always did what he thought was most affective, and benefitted everyone.

The complete opposite to your chaotic and spontaneous personality.

Really, it was a miracle how compatible the two of you actually were.

His reasonability balanced out your idiocy, making sure you didn't do anything stupid or dangerous, which happened way to often for anyone else's liking.

"Aaakaaashhii" you sang, while playing with your boyfriend's dark locks of hair. "Hey 'Kaashi??Akaasshiii~"

The setter let out a quiet sigh, lowering his book and turning his head to face you.

"Yes, my love?" He answered.

You blushed brightly and giggled.

"STOPP OH MY GOD AHAHHAHAH! You can't do that to me my heart will combust!"

You kept giggling while your boyfriend simply smiled and shook his head, amused at your reaction from just three words.

"Did you want to tell me something?"

You smiled and quickly pecked his cheek, continuing to loop Akaashi's hair on your fingers.

"Yeah! Bokuto texted me and invited us to his birthday party a while ago, but I didn't know to accept or decline because you hadn't said anything. So I was waiting for you to answer all this time but now his birthday party is later today! Also he said you weren't responding to his texts either, which is weird because you always respond. He's like a second me, y'know? Except he's not dating you. Or am I a second him?"

Sometime during your rambling, Akaashi had pulled out his phone to see almost 90 new texts from Bokuto.

"Ah, my notifications must have been off. No wonder I thought nobody has been texting me."

While you kept talking (to yourself at this point) Akaashi was reading the libraries worth of texts Bokuto sent until he finally got to the invitation.

He quickly texted an apology and explained how his notifications were off, and accepted the invite.

"____."

"-And I was like, really confused, and she was really confused too! So we both started laughing and- mmPHm!-"

You felt soft lips against yours as you blinked in surprise.

He pulled away slowly and looked at you casually.

"W-What the- wHat was that f-for?- what?.."

For an idiot air head, you were pretty easy to fluster, as well as easy to make friends with.

You were incoherently talking to yourself again as the temperature in your face wasted no time in rising, the original color of your face being replaced with a deep blush.

"Do you know what you're wearing to the party?"

You stopped murmmering to yourself and attempted to shake the blush from your face.