Atsumu Miya/ Prince pt.3

Why is this taking so long (● ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)⁾⁾
Sorry for making you read..three chapters..It's okay though because this should be the end of it👍

(Also wooo yeahhh double post!)

Synopsis
In which the reader honestly couldn't care less about their love life, but a persistent "prince" won't leave them alone.

____

You watched as the message sent, and stared at the "delivered" beneath it.

Answer, answer, answer, answer...

Tossing your phone aside, you fiddled and wrung your fingers in impatience, wanting to get rid of the guilt quickly.

As soon the notification appeared, you leapt on your phone.

Atsumu was ecstatic when seeing your message.

He laughed at how rigid you sounded, even in your texts.

However, the thought of seeing you in a yukata..not just in the photograph this time drove him absolutely wild.

He rested his phone face down on his chest, hugging it to his heart like a teenage girl.

"SAMUU" he called out from his room.

Downstairs from the dining room, Osamu's irritated voice rang out. "WHAT"

"DID YOU GET YOUR YUKATA FOR THE FESTIVAL YET?"

"YEAH"

"WAIT WHAT"

The fake blonde sprung to his feet, stomping downstairs to meet his twin face to face.

"What do you mean you got yours already?? We were supposed to go together!"

"Yeah. Two days ago. Except you forgot so I went myself" he shrugged, continuing eating his sandwich.

"Why didn't you remind me?! Now I have to go shop on the day of the festival" Atsumu whined, going on a tangent like a child.

"Not my fault."

"Ugh, I have to go alone now too."

"Just ask Rin to go"

"We both know he won't"

"What about Kita ot Aran?"

"Was that a serious suggestion"

"Nope"

Atsumu angrily pulled out his phone and began typing.

"Figured. Lemme ask Ginjima"

"Mhm"

"Damnit, he got his already!"

The twins' mom peeked her head in, coming downstairs for water. "What are you two talking 'bout?"