Atsumu Miya/ Prince pt.2

I strongly believe Atsumu's actually pretty smart

Also I know the twins have accents I just can't pull it off😭👎I just laugh every time I try I can't do it

Synopsis
In which the reader honestly couldn't care less about their love life, but a persistent "prince" won't leave them alone.

______

You arrived at the Miya household, ringing the doorbell.

While you waited for someone to answer the door, you dialed your sister's number.

"You've dialed the number of greatness. Speak."

"Hey, called to let you know there's leftovers in the fridge you can heat up. Oh, and I left a paycheck on my nightstand. Give it to mom for me, okay? "

"Kaay, bye."

"Bye. Don't do anything dangerous."

The line died, and as she hung up, the door clicked opened, a tall fake blonde greeting you.

"____?"

Nodding your head, your eyes began to form a glare.
Of course the blonde idiot was the one to answer.

"Osamu called me over. Am I allowed in?"

You didn't miss when his eyes widened a fraction.

"Yeah, sure.." he sounded unsure, but widened the door regardless.

Walking past him, you set your shoes aside.

"____ is that you?" The twins' mom peeked her head from the living room.

"Good evening. Osamu invited me over again. Did he let you know?"

You gave a short bow, their mother smiling warmly.

"Nope! But you're always welcomed here, so don't worry about it."

Atsumu quirked his brow.

"Did she say again?"

Right.

Osamu had avoided you ever meeting him, so chances are he invited you over while he was out of the house or occupied.

Now that the two of you had officially met, 'Samu didn't have to worry about hiding you anymore.

Meaning there was a good chance he would see you more often out of school..

The chance of seeing you more caused a fluttering feeling to bloom in his stomach— the same as when he saw your smile in that photograph.

His heartbeat picked up, but he couldn't pinpoint as to why. Didn't he? Dislike you??

So why was he suddenly all flustered when all you did was show up at his front door?

Wait a minute, when did he decide he disliked you?

Well, because you don't like him??

How would you know that for sure?

Atsumu mumbled to himself before his mom commented, "Tsumu, you gonna close the door or what? You're letting the cold air in!"

"Oh yeah- sorry ma." He clicked the door shut and lingered for a while before deciding to leave.

As Atsumu went up the stairs, Osamu came down.

"Osamu there you are, when were you gonna tell me you invited ___-Chan over this late?"

"Ma, it's only 8:00"