Chapter 25

Essence

Same night

“Cedric, I am having a great time with you, unfortunately, we are about to leave.” Getting up from the bar Cedric’s voice halts me.

Cedric ⬇️

 “Hold up sweetheart,” turning to him he has a smile display on his face as he continues

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“Hold up sweetheart,” turning to him he has a smile display on his face as he continues. “Can I get your number before you go?”

“No, but you can give me yours,” I tell him smiling.  

Giving me his number, “call me tonight, I really would like to continue getting to know you beautiful.”

“I will.”

Walking outside Vita was smiling at me, “girl, that cutie was all over you in there. Tell me you are going out with him?”

“I notice some jealousy?” Eden says with a smirk.

“Why in the hell is that bitch jealous now?” Vida states angrily.

“Not that hoe; Essence knows whom I am talking about.”

Unable to answer because Wyatt, Even, Lucas, and a very intoxicated Ivy came out of the club.

“Lucas let’ssssss” giggles

“go home and have sex.” “Ivy says to Wyatt.

“Ivy, when Jesus allows the devil in heaven, I still wouldn’t fuck you.” Wyatt states.

“I need to go get my car and check into a hotel for the night,” I tell them all.

Vita chimes in with a smile on her face, “Essence and Lucas I can take you both back to Lucas house- “

Eden cuts Vita off, “And Ivy can stay with me.” Eden and Vita gives each a look.

“Essence, you have been drinking, stay at Lucas's house. This way you don’t have to get a hotel so late and you will be there when Kendric comes home tomorrow.”

“I would- “

Even interrupts me, “can we go.” He asks in an annoyed tone.  

“That’s fine,” I say walking to get in Vita’s car with her Lucas.

Driving down the highway Lucas and Vita talking about work and some topics.

“Vita, thank you for letting me borrow this jumpsuit. I have it cleaned and return it to you.”

“Keep it, you look great in it. Besides, it got you a man.” Vita laughs.

“Hump!” Lucas grunts out.

Vita glances over at Lucas then back at the road, “Lucas something you want to say?”

“Just drive Vita!” He states in an irritated tone.

Vita laughs as she continues to drive.

Arriving at Lucas's house, as I was getting out the car Vita stop, “Essence, that white bag back there, you can have that as well.” She tells me with a smile.

Getting the bag, “thank you so much. I appreciate it! I will next time trip.” I say with a warm smile.

Walking up to the door, Lucas is holding it open for me, “thank you.”

Entering the house Lucas breaks the silence between us, “the room is yours, so you don’t be out late tonight. I’m going to take a shower.” He begins locking up the house then upstairs.

Heading up the stairs, going into the familiar room.

The realization hit, “Shit, my bags are in the car.”  

Looking in the back Vita came me, it’s a blue two-piece set.

“I guess I will be sleeping in this.”