• Clint&Nat

•••

One month and a half.That long had Tony been talking to Peter.They still hadn't found out each others identities but they where loser than ever.Peter would tell him how shitty his day at work/school was and Tony would tell him how in mature his friends were acting all day long.

Clint had apparently noticed how Tony would be always on his phone messaging and laughing with someone in his phone.He told Nat about it and let's get it...they where on their way to realize their plan.Nat was going to distract Tony while Clint would crawl out of the vents and take his phone!

"I go this way...You go that way Understood!"-Nat said and walked inside Tony's lab.

Tony was in his phone doing what ever someone does in his phone(Insert ideas!)when Nat came inside.-"Hey Tony we need your help down there.Clint blasted a glitter bomb in your bathroom again...it doesn't seem to come of!"

"Again!Thats it I am giving him for adoption next week!"-Tony said and Nat looked up.He saw Clint shred a tear...it was hideous!

They both rushed outside and Clint took his phone like an expert ninja he was.-"Let's see what have you been ploting!"

He went to the balcony and waited for Nat.-"Got it Nat!"

"Anything in it?"-Nat asked him.

"There is this contact Peter.The last person he talked to."-Clint said handing her the phone.

"Lets take the number and see who this guy Peter is!"-Natasha grabbed her phone and wrote the number quickly.-"I will return the phone unnoticed you go and prepare your apologizes to Tony...before he gives you for adoption!"

"Nat!Stop mocking me..."-Clit said but than Nat's glare hit him and he shut it.

*Later!

•••

???

Who are you?

Peter

I am sorry what?

That's not even a way to start
a conversation!

:-/

???

Answer the question!

Peter

I am Peter!

The actual question is...Who
are you!

:-)

???

You have been talking to our friend
So we are making sure you are not
a threat!

Peter

Hello Mr.Smart's friends!

How did you take my number
are you already planing my
kidnaping? Are you also phedos?

Did Mr.Smart tell you about me!

???

Phedos,kidnaption how old are you?