• Death and Dust

•••

Tony fell in the ground and left out a small groan.He couldn't believe Peter had activated the tracking emergency bracelet that he had given to Peter on his birthday.The kid was still alive...And was hopping for help.-"Call the group!IMMEDIATELY!!!"

———

He drove all the way to the tower as fast as the car could go.Screwing all the other cars around until he reached there.

When he entered the room he found a big group off hyper avengers sharpening and oiling their guns all suited up and waiting for orders.

He could see the worry in each face and the dried tears in some of them...Especially Nat who was desperate to be back with Peter and hug him until his bones crack.

"Tones..."-Steve,who was wearing his black suit that T'Challa had made for him,said when he saw him standing at the door.

Tony looked like shit but at least he had slept for a while.-"Is everyone ready?"

All the people in the room mumbled or groaned in response.Loki was already heading out  until Thor stoped him.-"Wait brother...we go all together!"

"We need a plan!"-Steve said stoping everyone and earning some death glares.

"Screw the plan!"-Bucky yelled from the end making everyone protest.

"He is right...We need a plan."-Tony said and opened a monitor which showed the location of their little baby boy.-"There may be traps and maybe it is Mysterio playin' with us...We need a proper plan to get inside!"

"And we can start by how are we going to step inside unnoticed?"-Nat said waving her dagger from one hand to another.

"We use technology!"-Bruce said and pushed his glasses in his head.

"Okay so the plan is...

•••

The helo-carrier landed a few minutes away from the warehouse Peter was being kept imprisoned by Mysterio.

Wanda wasn't even thinking anymore and Pietro hadn't stopped running through the room for any-second.Sam just continued to play with his Red-Wing and Clint was taking care of his bow and arrows.

"Our final destination!Dont forget the plan!Me , Tony, Wanda, Nat and Thor go first than we have a back up squad with Clint, Loki, Pietro, Sam and Bucky if you have any problems."-Steve said and everyone started to get ready.-"Also Steph and Bruce stay at the Carrier just in case something goes terribly wrong!"

They entered the facility or how Tony calls it Warehouse and saw nothing but dark.It was big and had a lot of floors.There was an empty space a few doors away and something that looked like a hanged upside down person showed up in spotlight.-!"-The person screamed with his tapped mouth.

"PETER!"-Nat screamed running on his way.

Tony tried to stop her knowing it might be a trap.-"Nat NO!"-But it was too late.Nat was caught by a net and pinned in the ground ad Peter had disappeared just like dust.And everything got darkened.

•••

Wanda tried to help but soon she saw someone.-"Pietro I thought you where in the other team!"-Wanda looked around and everyone had disappeared.

"Yeah but i think I found somethin..."-He said before getting shoot in the heart and blood start to drip in his hands.

"PIETRO!!!!"-Wanda screamed in pain making some red aura spread across the walls.-"GUYS HELP!!GUYS WHERE ARE YOU!"-Wanda said touching Pietro and him disappearing in dust!