• Sweet Kidnaption

•••

Working at the lab was fun until a group of pranksters came around...

Let's say that spidey knew that he was being watched from the vents.

It had been one month working at the lab and he felt himself being watched all the time.He didn't say anything to Mr.Stark and just let it happen.

How did it start?

Well...

It was a happy spring day..birds where singing and flowers had started to bloom.Peter was in the cafeteria having a lunch brake with Gwen Ned and Mj.

His senses told him that the noise from the vents was coming again.While all others where in a deep conversation Peter took his bag and started to follow the noise.

It was more like breathing and walking but he could tell someone was stalking him all along.He followed it until it stoped in an empty hallway.

A flash drove past him in a millisecond as his senses started to scream.A red aura wrapped around his head making him drift into a deep sleep.

•••

"Did we kill him?"-A young boys voice said.

"No I just putted him asleep!"-A gils said.

"Oh...look he is waking up!"-Another male voice said.

Peter opened his eyes he felt his hands being tied into a chair.He could easily get out of them but when he saw Clint Barton,Pietro and Wanda Maximoff standing in front of him he just gave up.-"What the fu.."

"Hi!"-Wanda said with a shy wave.

"Hello Ben!"-Pietro said also waving.

" Hi 'The little Kid!' I am Clint!"-Hawkeye smiled.

'Okay don't panic...you can easily brake the ties if they try to kill you...nothing to worry about...just say hi!What can go worry about...Don't panic..don't panic!"-Peter thought as a confused face was planted on him.

"Kill you?No Ben we aren't going to hurt you!"-Wanda said.

"Did you just read my mind?"-Peter said with his cute worried voice.

"Sorry I won't do that again!"-Wanda said embarrassed.

"We only kidnaped you because Tony and Bruce don't let us play with you!"-Pietro said sitting in the carpeted floor.

"And we like pranking Tony so..it took us three weeks to come up with a plan to kidnap you from him!"-Clint said with a wide smile.

"You could have just asked...Mr.Stark is probably worried that I didn't go back to the lab!"-Peter said as he took his hands out of the ties and earned three pairs of shocked looks .

"What the fuck was that!"-Clint yelled looking at the ties that now had fallen in the ground.

"Who tied the ropes?"Wanda said and Pietro rubbed his head nervously.

"He he!Me!"-He said and than the went back to Peter who now had taken out his ropes that tied his feet.Than he sat in the chair like a normal person.

"So what is the exact reason you brought me here?"-Pete asked.

"Well...We asked Tony to let you play with us and he said no so we planed to prank him and take you with us!"-Pietro said.

"And the why me?"-Peter asked again.

"You are the only one with a red badge that can enter the penthouse and the other rooms around the tower and you are a trusted kid!"-Wanda explained but Peter was still confused.

"What games are you exactly talking about !?"-Peter asked with a curled smile.

The guys exchanged a look.-"Ping pong, bowling, pranks, Uno, wall climbing, vent crawling, and a lot of other funny stuff!"-They said completing one another.

Peter laughed but than he thought of Tony.-"What about Mr.Stark...won't he fire me for not being there?"

"We take responsibilities!"-They said and Peter has a slight relief.

"So let the party begin!"-Clint said and took his bag of arrows.Peter noticed a hello kitty sticker in it.

They really looked like some other people he knew...Something about them was familiar!

•••

"Okay Ben takes the hacking!Pietro is prepares the water balloons and Wanda will execute the plan.As for me...I film it up!"-Clint sad.

After a 5 hours of playing at the playgrounds in the 6 level of the tower Clint Peter Wanda and Pietro where going to do the last thing in their to do list!

It was almost night time and they where going to the penthouse room where everyone ( expect Tony )where sitting.

Peter had deactivated the alarms so they wouldn't get caught and now Wanda and Peter where standing at the vents.Clint was in the other vent his camera ready to film and Pietro had the glittery water balloons ready for Wanda to shoot.

Natasha was sitting in the armchair sharpening her knives,Bucky and Steve where cuddling in the couch,Sam was hanging from the ceiling eating Clint's birdseed biscuits,Bruce was having a mind to mind conversation with Stephen in the corner of the room,Thor was using his phone for stuff and he was probably stuck because he was giving and taking to fix it...and none off them noticed the pranksters coning from all sides!

"This will start a war!"-Clint said in the com.

"Aye aye Captain!"-they all yelled in the come.

Wanda raised the balloons from Pietro's basket and hanged them with magic some feet above the avengers heads.

"Okay!Set up,Ready and Fire!"-Clint yelled from the top of his lungs.

The balloons fell making everyone look like a wet glittery chicken...Thor erupted in a fit laughter when he saw the confused faces in everyones faces.Especially Bruce's who was ready to turn into the green guy and smash Clint's head.

"Kids!"-Natasha yelled sitting up!-"You are so dead!"

Let's say Clint was called a kid too.They all left from the vents Pietro rushed to the font they had built.

"To the font!"-Sam yelled.

"I told you it was going to open a war!"-Clint said running at the vents.

"Suit up!"-Steve said and he took his shield that was above the couch.

"Let me take the guns!"-Bucky said flipping his wet hair from his face.

"I am calling Tony!"-Stephen said and walked into a portal.

Bruce stood there his white shirt full of pink glitter.-"You guys are dead!Ant it's three agains all of us!"

"No I am with them!"-Thor said teasing Bruce.

"Traitor!"-Bruce yelled and tried to catch Thor but he was gone by now.

Oh it was going to be a long wet night!

•••