• I Was Wrong

•••

Peter entered his apartment after a long swinging from the tower.Tony was nowhere to be found and was probably blaming himself in the moment of speaking.

"Peter is that you!?"-Fuzzy asked with a faintly voice.

Peter gulped knowing what was next.-"Hi Fuz..."

"Don't Fuzz me PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!"-She yelled.-"You went missing for almost two Fucking WEEKS not a note or a trail!DONT you dare to tell me to calm down!"

"Fuzz I almost died man!"-Peter prouted.-"Mr.Stark left...I need to find him."

He slid in one of his Spiderman costumes and put on his real estate web shooting.Pete wasn't sure if he would find him there but It was his only hope.

As he put on his mask he noticed his photo album on the ground near his bed.A picture missing in one of the pages.The picture of him and Tony-on the first day of the internship!

The picture of him and Tony-on the first day of the internship!

"Mr.Stark was here?"-Peter asked with a faint voice.

"Yea he was here yesterday before leaving to find you!He was sad and really cried when he saw your childhood photos..."-Fuzzy informed.

The album slipped from his hands.He really tried to keep himself away from these feelings but he failed.He knew he would never be his family...that was impossible and here he was full of fake hope that Mr.Stark would really love him as his son...Nonsense!

He put on his mask and left from the window.Swinging to the place Tony would probably be.

The sun had sett a while ago and the night had began to fall.The numberless lights had started to show in the dark sky and the place was in the full noise as always.

•••

New York...What a place to be!Always in rush,always in disorder...The city of dreams!

Tony was sitting in the rooftop, the one he found Peter unconscious after saving people from-a building on fire.His suit was dis-activated and the small picture of him and Peter in his hands.A trail of dried tears was still visible in his cheek.

He had hurt the last person he had ever wanted to hurt...His small Peter had been and probably still was sad because of him.

What kind of father was he?

Which father hurts their kid?

In his pocket was still the peace of paper...adoption papers.A small signature under the name May Parker and another under the name Tony Stark.

His lawyers had prepared everything while Peter was missing and Tony had meet May days before finding Peter asking for the signature.

He wasn't even sure if Peter would approve to the idea of him being adopted by the man who hurt him so much emotionally and psychologically

Tony just stood there breathing the cold air of that September.All he could think of was how much like Howard had he started to look like...and even act like!

He had become the one think he had promised to never be...He had hurt those big brown doe eyes...He was a monster!

"Mr.Stark..."-Peter said hanging on a web string behind Tony.

Tony turned his head faster than speeding buzz.-"Kid..."

"It's freezing out here...it would be nicer if we headed back to the tower."-Peter said thanking the mask for hiding his sad face.He wanted to go and hug Mr.Stark and tell him it was all alright but a big force held him back.

Tony's heart sunk as he saw Peter in the Spiderman suit.It had been him behind that mask since the beginning...since that day at the meeting with Fury.

And he had thrown him from the fucking 90th floor!

"Go home Underoos!"-Tony said turning back to the position he was in the beginning.

Peter backflipped and landed in front of Tony.-"I am not leaving you in this cold Mr.Stark!"-Peter pulled out his mask...revealing his sad and broken face.

Tony looked deep in Peter's doe eyes and whispered.-"Its all my fault Pete...for everything that has happened to you...since the very beginning!"-A small tear rolling down his cheek.

"It's not your fault Mr.Stark.Everyone makes mistakes!"-Peter said sitting besides him and wiping the tear away.

"I threw you of 90th floor....I pissed you off till you jumped off the plane,I called you names I fucking called you a show-off!I called Peter Benjamin fucking Parker a show-off!I didn't exactly what Fuzz said not to do!I judged you without knowing you!And that hurt you Peter!And than Mysterio...None of these would have happened if I didn't fire Beck like that.None of it would have happened if I didn't hid my grief Peter!THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!"-Tony said not stopping until he got it all out of his cheat.-"And now I expect you to forget everything and be my son like nothing happened but indeed it did!What kind of father am I!A person who hurts his own kid!"

Peter looked over with a confused/shocked face when Tony finally ended.-"Do you see me as a son Mr.Stark?"

Tony was caught off guard by the question.It was simple to ask but complicated to answer.So he just pulled the papers out of his pocked and handed them to Peter not forgetting to hide the picture in one of his other pockets.

Peter looked at the papers and unfolded them.Reading the paragraphs and soon realizing.A small gasp left him and than a tear followed.-"Does this mean..."

"Yes..."-Tony completed before two arms hugging him tight and squeezing him softly.

"I have a family!!"-Peter whispered softly.

"You still want me to be your father Pete?"-Tony said slowly hugging back.

"Are you kidding me!Its a dream come true Mr.Stark!"-Peter said in excitement.But than slowly released the hug and said.-"I thought you didn't want me..."

Tony wiped an unprecedented tear from his face before talking again.-"I always wanted a kid as adorable and smart like you...I was just too scared because I would probably never be a good father..."

"Mr.Stark...you are going to be a perfect dad!"-Peter said and sat his head on Tony's lap looking at the noisy city and people rushing all over it.

"Thanks Pete...let's go home."-Tony whispered as he played with Peter curly hair.-"Our home..."

•••