• Testing IQ

•••

Tony was in the lab drinking his 20 coffee after long hours working at his lab.He had took Bruce's help to make the greatest IQ test ever.That could define someones IQ until 250+...Probably yo much for the kid but It had to be done.

The question where all logical based questions and little from school basis.Perfect for anyone who would take it.It was getting late...the kid was supposed to be here since 4:00 but now it was 4:30.Friday had tried to contact the kid but his phone was dead.He had even sent Happy there for him but tere was no sign of the kid.

(spoilers!)

-flashback 4:00

-flashback 4:00...

"Hey Petal would you like to ho for a Pizza?We can talk about stuff you know!"-Nat said while driving the car.Peter had not tried to see her face neither had Nat tried to see his.

"That would be grate but I have to be at the tower!"-Peter said with a sad tone.

"Oh come on Pete!Its not like you have any big thing to do there.Contact your supervisor and tell them you will be late!"-Nat assured.

"My phone is dead!"-Peter said immediately.

"Put it in charge here at the car and come and eat a damn pizza with me!I won't have this chance everyday!"-Nat said a little heart broken.

"Okay I guess it won't be a big deal!"-Peter said and putted his phone in charge.-"We can't stay long!"

"Yesss!Thats cool!Come on...Wait."-She said and opened the cross-cot.-"Take these sunglasses and this surgery mask.I don't want you to be uncomfortable.Keep your hoodie up!"

"Thanks Scary Mama!"

"That name is not going of soon...is it?"-Nat huffed.

"Never!"-Peter laughed back!

Peter took the supplies and wore them.They walked to the Pizzeria and ordered some pizzas.

Peter took a look at His mama.She had a blonde wig on and her face was totally beautiful but not as he imagined it.-"Is that a molecular synthetic mask!And a wig?"-Peter asked and Nat nodded.

"Yes.High tech!I have a good position at Stark Industries and a good paycheck."-Nat said and flipped her hair.(Wig hair)

"I bet you are beautiful even without the molecular mask!"-Peter said and took a bite of his pizza.Struggling with the surgeries mask though!

"Thanks Petal not a lot of people mention that!"

"They are probably scared!"-Peter joked.

"Kid get over it!"-Nat laughed softly.

"Never Scary Mommy!"

-End of flashback 4:30.

Peter rushed to his level after Mama left him at the entrance.He was late but never mind.His job was simply to deliver coffee and order materials.Probably any equation to solve but nothing more.But Boy...Was he wrong?T o t a l l y ! ! !

"Benjamin Parker!"-His supervisor yelled when he entered the intern level.-"Why the hell are you late!"

"Sir I.."-Peter started but than he cut him off.

"You know what...I don't want to hear it!I really don't like you kid so get lost!"-He yelled making Peter furious.

"Sir.."-Peter started again but now someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"In fact...I don't like you either se get lost of my company!"-Tony Frikin Stark said from behind Peter.-"You are fired !"-He said and guards took the man away while he prayed for mercy.(Drama 😒)

Peter gulped.It was an honor to meet him without the mask...It was totally another feeling!-"Mr.Stark?"-Peter squeaked.

"Walk with-me kid."-He said and took Peter to the elevator.-"So I took a look at your project...really impressive for a 14 years old kid."

"Actually 15!"-Peter said with a frown that he was being called kid multiple times all over his life!

"Unimportant details!"-Stark said.-"I would like you to take a test.Today."

"A test!?"-Peter said.Thoughts of Tony Stark knowing he was Spiderman and him taking to a lab full of equipments to eliminate or experiment on him, rushed through his head.

"Yea."-Tony took a look at the kid.Curly brown hair,shining brown eyes and a super bruise under his left eye.A split lip ..-"Oh God!What happened to your face..."-Peter didn't answer somehow the dust in the floor became really interesting to Him.-"So why where you actually late?"-Tony asked and Peter gulped.

"I had detention...Had to listen to Captan America's PSA's for a hour.And than Mama drove me here but thought It would be fun if she just slowed down to spent more time with me."-Peter said trying to not ramble and keep it calm.His mentor was in front of him...his heart rate was probably 1000 by now.

"Cap's PSA-s...They still exist!I am so teasings him later!.."-Tony said and wrote a message in his phone.-"Wait...Isn't your Mom ..."-He stoped he didn't want to say dead.

"Oh yea...Mama or Mrs.Black is my friend...She is like a mommy to me so I kinda stick with that name..."-Peter said lowering his head.

"Understood!We are here!"-Tony said and the lab doors opened.

Peter had an Awwee look on his face . This was a heaven lab!

"Okay sit there and take the test.Tell me when you are done.Be careful with what you touch might catch fire and Dum-e still doesn't know how to turn it down!"-Tony said and sat in his desk some papers in his hand.Probably random because he was holding them backwards.He than throw those away without even looking twice in it.

Peter sat down and took a look at the test.Okay this would be a peace of cake!He took the pencil and clicked it.A bullet coming out from it.-"SHIT!"-Peter yelled.-"Are you trying to kill me Mr.Stark!"-Peter said still caught off guard of the event.

Tony froze.-"Umm...Sorry wrong Pencil  take this one!"-He said and gave kid another pencil from the table.

Peter took it away from the face holding it with two fingers and clicked it.Nothing happened so he continued with the test.

"Don't cheat!"-Tony said.

"I don't need to cheat!"-Peter fired back and puled his headphones on.

He putted a song from Led Zeppelin Back in Black  to mute Tony Stark.

This was going to be a long day!

•••