• Mornings

•••

The next morning Peter woke up in the same place he slept.Tony was asleep still sitting in the same position,he smelled like a coffee bean,Nat was awake scrolling in her phone and she didn't notice Peter's eye expertise the room.

Clint was in between Pietro and Wanda snoring slightly.Bucky and Steve where awake talking silently while cuddling in the couch.Sam had fallen from the hammock and was on the ground snoring loud enough to be heard.Thor was asleep also snoring loudly as Bruce was just chilling five feet apart.

Peter slowly shifted his head to notice that Nat was calling someone which looked that wasn't opening the phone.She noticed the woken up Peter and gave him a big warm smile.

"Morning'!"-She said and Peter moved from Tony's lap waking him up.

"Fuck!"-Tony mumbled.

"Not a good way on waling up!"-Peter commented jawing.Even though he had slept for hours he still felt tired like he hadn't slept in months.

"Thanks...Taking that ,That's said from someone who slept in my soft lap!"-Tony groaned.

"Thanks for having me Mr.Stark!"-Peter said with his adorable accent and spelling the v as w ...Just like a sleepy baby.

Nat was completely amused by the view so she took a quick picture of them without anyone noticing.-"Okay now wake up bitchis!Its time for breakfast!"-Nat yelled in her hard russian accent making everyone flinch.

Clint and Pietro fell from the couch making a large thud* in the ground.-"Why do you have to do you have to do this every single time we sleep in the same place.!?"-Pietro groan rubbing his hips because he had fell hard.

"Cause she is a protective Mama!"-Bruce snickered .

"Thanks green guy I am !"-Nat said flipping her hair proudly.

"Do we have to ignore the fact that Steve and Sam where not running since 7 o'clock?"-Wanda teased at the athletic boys.

"Do we have to ignore the fact that Thor is still asleep even after Nat's yelling?"-Bruce said poking Thor's head.-"Is he alive though?"

"Nah! I think hes' dead!"-Bucky said also poking Thor's head.

A large snore came from Thor as he shifted annoyed by the people who where touching him.

"Clint stole your Pop Tarts again!"-Bruce whispered in his ear making Thor wake up horrified take the hammer and get ready in position.

Thor took a look at everyone laughing around him some bitches even taking videos (Clint is bitchis!)...

"You fooled me again!"-Thor said lowering his hammer.-"Fuck you all I am going back to Asgard!"-Thor said throwing his hands in defeat.

"But we have Pop Tarts?"-Bruce snickered making Thor huff in agreement.

The deal became big so Peter fell asleep again.Wondering if this is how family felt like...annoying people that couldn't live without each other...that hate you and love you at the same point...

"Isn't anyone going to debate the fact that Ben has fallen asleep again?"-Sam said from his corner.

Everyone looked at Peter who had used the chance to sleep again.-"He is so cute!"-Wanda said resisting the urge to ruffle his curl brown hair.

"Can we adopt him!"-Pietro begged to Clint.

"Don't look at me!I already have five kids!"-Clint said his hands in the air.

Pietro and Wanda almost shred a tear.They just felt good about being called someone's kids.Only a few noticed though.

"Someone has to wake him up!"-Steve said.-"Or Pepper and Steph are going to kill us if we are late for breakfast!"

"I cannot do that!"-Tony said defeated.-"Look at his face!"

"It's adorable!I can't do it either!"-Nat said slightly.

"I can wake him up with a thunder!"-Thor suggested.

"Thor nO!"-Bruce said stopping him from burning the place to the ground.

"It has to be done!"-Wanda said and did something with her hands entering Peter's mind to wale him up.

Peter's eyes flushed open when Wanda did it.He sat up quickly to see everyone stand around him.-"Hi guys!"-He said nervous.

"Morning Kid!Now let's go before Pepper shoves out asses!"-Tony said clapping his hands.

Peter and the others walked into the kitchen they noticed that Steph and Pep where making waffles,bacon and eggs.

"Morning annoying Sons and Daughters of ..."-Pepper started.-"Oh hi Ben!"

"I was going to say Language but Never-mind!"-Steve said sitting down and so did the rest.

"We tried to call your Aunt for having you last night but the number you gave wasn't valid!"-Stephen Strange said placing some Waffles in Peter's plate.

"Oh must've missed a number!"-Peter said scratching his head.

"We need a number to call her!"-Pepper said and gave Tony a slap behind his ear for trying to steal her bacon.

"I already messages her last night!-Peter lied.

"Okay just give her a number kid!"-Tony said annoyed.

Peter took his phone out countless notifications popping out of nowhere and making everyone turn to Peter who now was nervously laughing.He went to contacts and picked Mj's number.She wrote her a quick message about what the problem was and than gave Pepper Mj's number.-"Here!"-Peter said

"Tell His Aunt that he will be staying the weekend because we are having other guests over and we would like him to be here!"-Steph said to Pepper as he slowly flipped another pancake from the pan.

"Guests?"-Half of the table asked confused faces all around them and also some weird stares.

Tony shoved down his bacon.-"Well we are having King T'Challa and Princess Shuri from Wakanda.Me and T'Challa have some business deals and Princess Shuri can't be left alone..."-Tony said and everyone just nodded.

For Peter A Princess in his mind was someone with high intellectual and very educated in a extreme way...Little did he knew he would find his Soulmate Bestie in a few hours!

•••