Lemon Part 1

Lemon will be divided in 4-5 chapters, and yes i will post all chapters in one day so relax and enjoy.

Welcome to Chapter 10.

So without further ado, let's start.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...........................

XXXX LEMON WARNING XXXX LEMON WARNING XXXX

Naruto suddenly stopped all his ministrations on her body and removed his hands from her plump ass, she looked in his eyes with questioning but burning with an intense hunger stare, "Why did you stop?"

He smirked at her look and calmly spoke up, "Stand up."

She immediately followed his words and removed herself from his lap and stood up. They both watched as a wet spot had formed on the front of his jeans. Kurama's cheeks burned with embarrassment and arousal at seeing how turned on she was despite him not doing much to her at the moment.

He chuckled at that and stood up in front of her.

For the first time, she felt truly small in front of him and looked up at him in his eyes, waiting for further orders from her big, strong, loving mate~❤️.

Naruto felt his cock throb at the submissive look she was giving him, there was something utterly addicting in the look she was giving him and it furthered his arousal for her. He ordered in a soft voice, "Turn around."

She instantly turned around and faced the mirror that was in front of her, Kurama felt surprised at watching her expression on her face, she was supporting a soft smile and her eyes were practically displaying her desire to submit to him.

He placed both of his hands on either side of her slim shoulders and lightly massaged them, Naruto felt the built-up tension quickly leaving due to his skillful ministrations and she released a low, sensual moan, "Darling~"

He closed the distance between them and pressed his chest against her back, he lowered his head a bit and placed it on her shoulder and looked at her through the mirror, Naruto softly spoke, "Hide your features."

She looked confused for a moment and saw he had also retracted his features and she did what he asked and used her shapeshifting to retract her tails and her fox-ear in her body and normal human ears emerged from the side of her face. Kurama looked back at him in the mirror, waiting for further orders.

He moved his head closer to her ear and softly spoke into it, "Do you want me to undress you?"

A shiver went down her spine as his hot breath tingled on her ear, she nodded her head, "Please, Naruto, undress me."

He nodded his head and flashed a warm smile to her, he lowered his hand down to the zipper and slowly started to slide it down. He unzipped the dress and she slid her arms out of her ruffled sleeves with his help, the top part of her dress loosely hung in front of her - exposing her creamy, large breasts to his predatory gaze.

He stopped himself from doing anything further and helped her completely out of her dress first, he pulled the dress down a little and watched as it slid off her delicious plump derriere and pooled around her feet.

Naruto looked in front of the mirror and felt his breath leaving him as he gazed at Kurama's unclothed visage, her flushed face that was framed with -his favorite- silky orange hair, with her stunning ruby red eyes shining with lust and hunger nearly matching his own in intensity. Her slender neck followed by her delicate shoulders and smooth arms. Her large firm breasts capped with rosy pink nipples that -were just begging him to suckle on them like a newborn babe- heaved with every breath she took. Her toned stomach with light feminine abs clear on them, a thin waist that tapers into wide childbearing hips, a supple toned ass that he wanted to be pressed against his own hips as he pounded her into oblivion. Toned but thick thighs and long legs with dainty feats and in between the juncture of her legs was her dripping womanhood that was barren of any hair.