Lemon Part - 3

Naruto looked at her flushed face that was now scrunched up with pleasure instead of agony she felt at the initial penetration, he grunted in affirmation and started to increase his pace as he was thrusting. He gradually increased his pace until it was double the pace he was thrusting.

Kurama's moans got increasingly louder and he latched his mouth at the slender neck of her and started to suck, lick, and bite on her flushed skin. She canted her head to the side to allow more access to her soon-to-be-husband at her neck and her hands went up from his broad back that has many scratches to his crimson locks and her fingers played with his soft hair.

She could feel another orgasm rapidly approaching her, the coil in the pit of her stomach getting tighter as he plunged the girthy half-length of his cock inside her faster. Naruto was lavishing the curve of her slender neck with love bites. His hand that was kneading her breast like the finest of doughs stopped caressing her magnificent tit and pinched her diamond hard nipple and pulled on it, hard.

All that ministration on her body proved way too much for her and she came again and she came hard. Kurama's grip on his hair tightened and pulled on them -nearly pulling them from their roots, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, again, and her vision exploded in stars. Her toes curled and legs tightened around his calves and nearly made him plunge his whole length if he wasn't careful at that moment. She cried out in carnal pleasure, "DA-DARLING! I-I-I AM CUMMMMMINGG!"

Her pussy drenched his already soaked cock in more of her juices and tightly restricted his girthy schlong in her velvety cavern from moving. He has to grit his teeth to stop himself from nearly cumming as her tight cavern was trying to milk him for all he was worth.

Naruto removed his mouth from her neck and tilted his head to be eye level with her, he looked in her unfocused eyes and captured her parted lips in a ravishing kiss. She moaned in delight as he ravished her mouth, he gave her no chance to even compete, just utterly ravished her mouth and beat her tongue in submission.

As Misses Uzumaki was utterly dazed from the ravishing of her mouth and from the after-effects of her recent orgasm, he took advantage and plunged himself as deep as her velvety walls allowed him. He managed to plunge three-quarters of his monstrous meat before his swollen cock head hit her cervix.

Her eyes rolled back in her head once more as another orgasm was triggered the moment his girthy cock rubbed against her g-spot without even trying and knocked on the opening of her cervix. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled by his mouth, "MMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!"

Naruto groaned in her mouth as he screwed his eyes shut to stop himself from cumming as his three-quarter of obscenely thick man-meat got massaged from her vaginal walls, even her hungry cervix was trying to coax his seed as the tiny opening of it clenched and unclenched around his distended cum-slit.

He parted from her swollen lips after thoroughly ravishing her mouth and she took deep gulps of air as all the air inside of her was forcibly sucked out from the toe-curling kiss of his. Kurama moaned breathlessly, "Sooooo~ bigggg~! Your... cock is too big~, da-darling!"

He smirked at her and did an agonizingly slow long thrust, he pulled his cock painfully slow and shoved it back in at the same torturous pace until his swollen head knocked at the opening of her tiny cervix.

Her toes curled as she felt the tortuous thrust of his godly cock, due to the agonizing slow thrust she vividly felt every single ridge and bump of his cock as it scraped against her drenched womanhood. A long sensuous moan left her mouth, "Ohhhhhhhhh~"

Kurama felt blissfully full as Naruto's cock stretched her tight passage, as he continued his newly created torturous pace. He spread his legs wider while continuing his torturous pace and her legs instantly wrapped around his lower back. He stopped kneading her bountiful breast and grabbed a hold of her forearm and lightly pulled on it. She understood what he was trying to do in the midst of receiving the mind-numbing pleasure and released her hold on his hair and laid her hand flat on the bed beside her head.