Lemon Part - 4

This will be the last part of the lemon.

So relax and enjoy

.................................

Kurama noticed him slow down and weakly lifted her head and looked back at him with watery eyes, she slurred out in a weak, pleasure-filled voice, "Why... mmm... did you... ohhhh... shlow down~?"

Nope, he was doing an A-Ok job here!

He grinned at her and immediately increased his pace back to what it was and loud moans immediately started to escape her open mouth.

For the next hour, he fucked her into oblivion into the same position. Kurama lost count how many times she came and now she was experiencing a chain of orgasms - where one orgasm tapered and another one immediately took place, her mind at this point was totally blank and only one thing remained on her pleasure-filled mind - her Naruto.

She for the life of her couldn't remember anything other than the name of her beloved, he had literally fucked the memory of everything else out of her. Now all that was left of her was drooling and moaning mess that continued to get fucked by her hunk of a mate.

Naruto's hips were a blur as he thrust in and out of her at tremendous speeds, he continued to spank her ass cheeks by switching hands and simultaneously played with her clitoris by said switching hands. Her ass cheeks were a bright red color with bright red hand marks covering her delicious derriere.

Sweat dripped from their bodies due to the rising heat of the room due to their intense copulation, their bed was now just a large puddle of their mixed juices and it made creaking noises as he furiously pounded her perfectly fit, tight fleshy walls.

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!SMACK!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!SMACK!CLAP!CLAP!

The sounds of their hips furiously colliding, Kurama getting her ass spanked, and their throaty moans and groans reverberated throughout their room, Naruto grit his teeth as he was finally close to his end. He grunted out, "I am getting... ughh... close, Kura!"

Kurama heard Naruto and manage to form a reply despite the mind-meltdown she was suffering from the pleasure, "Inshide... ohhhh... cum inshide me! Breed me... ahhhhhh... Narutoooooo~! Make... Fuckkkk... me bear your kitsh... ahhhh... darling~💗!"

Naruto gritted his teeth as he continued to pump his obscenely thick meat rod in and out of her tight soaking wet walls, as he was just upon his climax; he pinched her clitoris with his right hand and lightly tugged at the bundle of nerves and he jammed his thumb of his left hand that he was using to knead her left ass cheek inside her rapidly clenching asshole.

He buried his man-meat inside her pussy till the hilt with a cervix battering thrust and both of their bodies seized up in sync and both roared their releases simultaneously, "CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!"

Kurama's body trembled violently as she experienced the mind-shattering euphoric orgasm from having her beloved cum together with her. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, her fingers tore apart the bedsheets she was clenching in her hands, and her ability to hide her tails and ears finally came undone as she lost all the control she had upon her body.

Naruto's cock violently throbbed inside her as he unleashed an unholy amount of baby-batter directly inside her womb by plugging his distended cum-slit to her bruised and battered cervix, her womb was filled within the first few seconds of massive ejaculation and as her tails come undone her more bestial side came into the play; as her womb started to inflate to contain the massive load he was unloading inside her.

Within seconds, her stomach started to expand as he continued to ejaculate his hot potent seed inside her, and as his load finally died down after a full minute of unloading liters worth of hot semen inside her like a broken hose; she looked three months along in pregnancy with her bulging belly that had his hot semen sloshing inside her.