Epilogue

This is the last chapter guys.

It was a wonderful journey and I thank you all for being a part of it.

I would  have never done it without u guys :)

So without further ado, let's start

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

.......................................

Uzumaki Residence, 50 years later

The tension was incredibly thick in the living room of Uzumaki Residence, one could even cut the tension in the air with a knife.

Six figures were seated around the table in between the couches and two figures were looking at each other with different expressions on their faces.

Kurama looked as beautiful as she ever did, dressed in a turtleneck cream-colored key-hole sweater and a simple calf-length navy blue skirt. She stared pleadingly at her husband of the past fifty years, "Don't do this, please, we can talk this out! No need for you to take such drastic steps."

Naruto looked as handsome he ever did, dressed in a plain white sweater that clung to his muscular frame perfectly and simple slim-fit black jeans. He closed his eyes and heaved a regretful sigh, "I am sorry, it had to be done, honey."

Kurama looked downtrodden at that and she tenderly placed her hand at her bulging belly that looked like she was six months along in her pregnancy, "Please, think about our unborn child before you do this."

Seeing Naruto falter, a figure slammed her hand down at the table and heatedly said, "Don't listen to mom, Dad! You have to do this, don't let her guilt trip you."

Another figure sitting behind her also stood up and spoke in the same heated tone, "Big Sis Natsumi is right, Papa! Don't let Mama guilt trip you, you have to do this!"

One more figure stood up and heatedly said, "Don't listen to Big Sis Natsumi and Big Sis Makaira, Pa! Ma is right! You don't have to do this!"

The youngest looking figure also stood up but spoke in a confused tone, "Why are you all taking this seriously, it's just a-"

The five of them spoke in unison towards the youngest looking member as they cut her off, "No! This is serious, Sara!"

Sara shrunk back in her seat and meekly mumbled, "Okay, if you guys say so."

Kurama once again looked at her husband beggingly, "Please, listen to Yui! Think about all the wonderful years we have spent together. You don't have to do this, darling."

Naruto stood up from his seat with an exasperated look and yelled, "Fuck it! This has gone for more than necessary! Draw four, color change to blue, Uno! Here, Uno!"

Natsumi and Makaira loudly whooped as they started cheering loudly at seeing their father win.

Kurama sulked along with Yui.

Sara just sat there with an adorable expression of confusion and happiness on her face.

"No fair! I wanted to go to the Land of Snow this year!" Kurama sulked with a pout on her face.

"Me too, Ma!" Yui sulked along with her mother with an identical pout on her face.

Kurama's P.O.V.

I looked towards our second youngest daughter, Yui, we had her after thirty-one years of our marriage. She is near identical to me in looks, with her orange hair and ruby red eyes, and she is a mama's girl, which is something I took great joy in, as the other three are daddy's girl. Not that I can blame them, my wonderful husband is an amazing father just as amazing he is as my husband.