- 3 -

The next day, Brooke was in David's police car with David, Mary Margaret and Regina. David was driving to the town line to stop the dwarf's from testing what'll happen when they leave the town.

"Stop!" Brooke yelled as they all out of the car.

"Sorry, sister, we can't stay in Storybrooke as long as your sister's the Dark One. Snow Queen, Pan, Trio of Terror, we can handle villains like that, but Emma? She was one of us, she knows how we beat bad guys... Hell, she helped beat most of them for us. So, tell me... How do we stand a chance against her?" Leroy asked.

"If you're dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest," Regina said.

"Who's gonna save us if we stay... You?" Leroy said and looked at Dopey, "Go on, do it," Leroy said.

Dopey stepped over the town line, he turned around to everyone and give the other dwarf's thumbs up with a smile. Leroy looked at Brooke and Regina, "Now, if you'll excuse us," He said but then suddenly there was rumbling coming from the other side of the town line, they all looked to see Dopey getting turned into a tree.

Brooke sighed looking at what once was Dopey, "Oh, no," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh, well, that's new," Regina said.

Camelot - Six Weeks Ago...

Everyone was inside Arthur's castle.

"Wow," Henry said.

"Wow is right," David said.

"I'm so not dressed for this," Mary Margaret said.

"His Royal Highness, King Arthur!" 

Arthur walked up, "And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot... My Queen, Guinevere," Arthur said and Guinevere came walking down the stepped and walked over to them.

"Your Majesty," Mary Margaret said as she bowed.

Everyone else bowed, "The pleasure is ours we have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we heard Merlin's prophecy," Guinevere said.

Brooke flinched and held her stomach, "Ah," She said and alerted her family.

"Brooke?" Emma walked over, "What is it?"

"I...I..." Brooke shook her head, "I'm okay... I think," Brooke said.

"Making a pregnant woman stand... Arthur..." Guinevere said and looked at a knight, "Bringa chair this instant."

"We hope you haven't been waiting too long," David said to Arthur.

"Only a decade or so," Arthur answer David and looked at Brooke, "I apologise."

"It's okay," Brooke said and Killian helped Brooke to sit down on a chair.

"I'll wager it's been worth the wait and as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time to prepare a ball in your honour tonight," Arthur said.

Brooke sat rubbing her stomach and grinds her teeth, she couldn't focus on what everyone was talking about. 

"Love," Killian said and Brooke looked at him, "Aren't you coming? We're going to Arthur," He said.

"Oh... Okay," Brooke said.

Minutes later they were all standing in front of a big tree.

"So, the most powerful sorcerer in all the realms is stuck inside a bloody tree?" Killian asked.

"I said the same thing the first time I stood there," Arthur said.

"And you think we can get him out?" Brooke asked holding her stomach.