- 14 -

Emma still couldn't move because of the squid ink and Killian turned to Emma.

"Get on with it, Captian, that squid ink's going to wear off soon," Zelena said.

"Killian, please," Brooke said and took hold of his hook and arm. Killian looked at her, "Please, this isn't you," She said and cupped her hand on his cheek, "Prove to yourself that you are the man I see."

"Little Lyn..." Killian stroked her cheek with his thumb, "You're too pure for a dark soul like me," He said and threw her into a wall.

Killian walked over to Emma, "What are you doing?" Emma asked.

"You took my memories and you tried to stop me from knowing the truth and now I'm going to return the favour," Killian said.

Zelena laughed, "By the look on your face, it would appear someone needs restraining," Zelena said and used her magic having the no magic cuff on Emma's wrist, "There, no more magic for you," She said then pricked Emma's finger with a needle and watched as Emma collapsed on the floor, she was asleep.

"Emma," Brooke said and rushed over, turning her onto her side, looking at her sister.

"A sleeping curse for our dear Emma," Zelena said and looked at Killian, "Now, I assume, given my helpfulness, you'll allow me to go about my business undeterred," Zelena said.

"As long as you don't get in my way, I won't get in yours," Killian said and Brooke looked at him shocked.

"Ah, I like this new you. Tell me, how does it feel to be a Dark One?" Zelena asked and smirked at Brooke.

Killian looked at Brooke, "It feels like I've been reborn," He said.

Flashback 

Killian found himself in a dark room when suddenly, he got engulfed by the darkness and he screamed.

The darkness made Killian relive his worst memories: Milah's heart being crush; Rumpelstiltskin cutting off Killian's hand; Gold taking Killian's heart while he was bound to a gate of the Sorcerers mansion, unable to save Brooke; and Gold beginning to crush Killian's heart in order to use Sorcerer's hat in the clock tower.

Killian then emerged from the vault and as his vision focused, he saw someone waiting for him, the Darkness in the form of Rumpelstiltskin.

"Hi," The Darkness said.

"Bloody Crocodile," Killian said.

"Not exactly, but I understand the confusion," The Darkness said. Killian yelled as he charged towards the darkness but he ended up running straight through him. The darkness appeared behind him, "That's not gonna work, I'm not out here," The Darkness said and Killian turned to him, "I'm in there," The Darkness said and pointed to his head, "I am your guide, the voice in your head," The Darkness said.

"Save your speech, I know who you are. All the Dark Ones in my head, but it doesn't matter I won't listen to you," Killian said.

"What if I told you that together, I could get you the one thing you've wanted for hundreds of years? Your revenge," The Darkness said then giggled, "That's right, I saw you saw, dearie. I saw your pain and I can ease it. Stick with me and you will finally do what you never could before," The Darkness said.

"And what's that?" Killian asked.

"Why, kill me, of course," The Darkness said.

End of Flashback.

Everyone walked up the steps of the house, "Emma!" Regina yelled and they all rushed inside to see Emma alone on the floor.

"Emma!" Mary Margaret ran to her and she shakes her, "She's not waking up."