- 5 -

Flashback - Camelot...

At Merlin's tower, Regina, Belle, Brooke, Emma and Mary Margaret were looking for a way to free Merlin.

"If we're going to free Merline, we need witchbane," Regina said.

"Yeah, but the labels are all faded," Belle said.

"Forget the decloaking potion, it's not a glamour anyway," Emma said.

"You sure?" Regina asked.

"If I'm getting this right, the tree could actually be him transfigured, right?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"We could find out with a sample," Belle said.

"Yeah and when we snap off a twig and it turns into a finger, who's crying then? Come on, someone. Witchbane," Regina said.

"You guys sure you don't want me to just wiggle my nose and get him out of that tree?" Emma asked.

"No," Brooke said, "Your magic is dark now, it's not worth it," She added.

"I'll just keep pretending to be the second half of the Saviours and we can do this together," Regina said.

"Regina's right, Emma," David said as he held baby Neal.

Killian walked in holding Alicia, "Hello, baby," Brooke said and took Alicia, "My little sweetie."

"Brooke," Regina said.

"Right, sorry," Brooke said and continued to look through a book, holding her baby girl.

Arthur entered the room, "I heard someone say a woman is right. That's always a safe assumption, isn't it, David? How are you progressing, Madame Saviours?" He asked.

"Um... Progress..." Brookebegan.

"Slow but sure," Regina said.

"It's marvellous having Merlin'sown books to work with. It's like talking with the master," Belle said, saving the two from a confusing conversation.

"May I ask, we were told the Saviours were sisters... You know don't look like sisters," Arthur said.

"Sister through a magical bond," Regina said.

"Ah, okay," Arthur said with a nod.

"Oh, what if we could talk to him? I mean, Merlin," Mary Margaret said as she was looking through a book.

"What?" Emma said.

"Yes," Brooke said.

Regina chuckled, "Brooke, that book," Regina said, "You are very occasionally a genius," Regina said as Brooke flipped through pages of a book while holding Alicia happily.

"Yes, if we talked to him, he can tell us how to get him out," Belle said.

Brooke handed Regina the book, Regina took the book and she shows the page to everyone. A picture a toadstool.

"A mushroom?" David questioned.

"Toadstool, actually. Deadly poison, extremely useful in communicating across barriers," Brooke said, "Even through spells. It says that it is call the Crimson Crown," Brooke said.

"Yes, I know this name. It's rumoured to grow in Broceliande, the Forest of Eternal Night. its existence is the stuff of legend, though. Almost certainly fiction," Arthur said.

Regina wrote down a question mark on a piece of paper and placed it back in the book with the Crimson Crown page.

"People say the same thing about us, how far?" David asked.