- 26 -

At Charming's loft, Regina came back and told them what she and Zelena spoke about - Zelena and Hades.

"Zelena's in love?" Emma asked.

"And not thinking rationally, which for her is a big problem," Regina said.

"We have to stop her and if you can because she's your blood, then allow me to," Killian said.

"What? Kill her?" Regina asked.

"Well, it's a step in the right direction," Killian said. 

"Okay, so we find a way to keep them apart without killing anyone," David said.

"I'm waiting for the better option," Killian said.

"So, what's the plan?" Brooke asked.

"Well, there's only one person we can trust to destroy the love blooming between Hades and my sister... Our mother," Regina said.

Later down in one of Hades' tunnels, Cora was loading bags of flour into a cart in front of the windmill. Cora stopped to wipe the sweat off her face when two of Hades minions walked up to her.

"No time for rest now, there's more flour to mill. There's always more, now get back to work," One of the minions said.

Cora got back to work, she picked up hay and found Killian's hook in it. She used it to take off the cuff around her wrist, she walked back towards Hades' minions with the hook in her hand.

"Where'd you get that?" The other minion said.

"I have my suspicions, shall we see if I'm correct?" Cora questioned and waved her hand, knocking them both out with her magic then took off. Once she was in the tunnel, she ran into Hook.

"Hello, love," Killian said.

"Hook, so, I was right. You are my Fairy Godmother," Cora said as she gave him back his hook.

"Well, no one's ever called me that before, but I suppose I am," Killian said as he put his hook back on.

"Don't expect me to call you it," Brooke said stood in the shadows and stepped out, "Come on, let's get you out of here, your daughter needs you," Brooke said.

"Snow's youngest?" Cora questioned.

"Actually, I'm the middle child," Brooke corrected her, "Now, do you wanna keep talking and risk getting caught or shall we go?" Brooke asked.

"Why are you helping me?" Cora asked.

"Regina," Brooke said and started walking away, "I said, come on," She turned to them.

"She has a temper," Cora muttered to Killian.

"She just misses our daughter," Killian said and they followed Cora who was utterly confused now.

Once they got out the tunnel Brooke led them to the vault, "Regina's in there," Brooke said.

Cora looked at Brooke, "Why are you..." She began.

"I want to get home and I don't want anyone or anything to mess it up," Brooke answered her, "Cora... Step Great Grandmother... Queen's mother, whatever you want me to call you, I'm asking you, not as Snow's daughter, not as Emma's sister, not as the sorceress, but a mother to mother, talk to your daughter," Brooke said and Cora walked into the vault.

Killian put his arm over Brooke's shoulder, "You okay love?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Brooke said and looked at the distance, "Dad..." She said.

"Love?" Killian looked at where she was looking, "What do you see?"

"In my head," Brooke said and held her head, "Something's wrong... Or going to go wrong... I can't tell," Brooke said and walked into the vault before falling down the stairs.