7/Affectionate

I woke up super early. I took a quick shower and got changed into the managers outfit with my brace. I packed up my notes and some waters. I put in my shoes and quickly rushed over to the guy's dorms.

I opened Soekawa's and Tendo's dorm room. I found everyone in there shirtless but they were getting ready.

You: thank God you guys are up.

Hayato: Here.

Hayato handed me a bag. It had some light snacks inside. I smiled and said thank you before shoving it in my bag.

You: I'm going to start loading stuff to the buses. Make sure you're at the buses in 15 minutes.

Eita: Yes mom.

I smiled and left the room. I started to go towards the gym and get everything ready to go. I started to grab everything when I saw the guys run in. I was honestly confused why they all booked it here.

Reon: Did you think we'd make you carry everything?

You: Uh.. kind of?

The guys gave me a glare while I nervously laughed it off. They started to pick up everything and brought it to the buses. I walked behind them and examined my notes from my folder.

We walked onto the bus. I sat near the front and set my bag down in front of me. I passed the folders to everyone to study up on Aoba Johsai.

I looked at some older games of Aoba Johsai to pick up any tactics that their third or seconds years may be using. I couldn't find many things out of the ordinary besides just a lot of decoy plays.

Tendo: Whatcha got there Manager~

You: Just looking at Aoba Johsais old games. They use a lot of decoy plays from what I can see but I'm sure with the first years that they have new stuff up their sleeves.

Eita handed me the folders back. I put them back in my back and kept searching up anything I could find about Aoba Johsai. I put in my ear buds to hear their games clearer.

Tendo: Alright she's got ear buds in she can't hear us.

Hayato: Okay, Ushiwaka why don't you go sit with her?

Ushijima: She's busy. I don't want to interrupt her.

Tendo: No~ go show her some affection.

Eita: Actually I wouldn't. She's in her serious mode right now.

Reon: Explain her different moods.

Eita: Currently, this is serious mode. She does intense research and writes down everything she knows. If any of us interrupt her, she will be pretty annoyed. That's why she was annoyed last night. She was in her serious/study mode.

Reon: And the other ones?

Eita: She has quiet mode where she's super quiet and keeps to her own thoughts. That's when she has that blank face. Angry mode where if you touch her she will break your finger.. I'm not kidding.. Sad mode where she looks all tired and doesn't get out of bed the whole day and just watches movies or reads. Hyper mode where all she wants to do is keep doing stuff cause she will get bored easily and refuses to stand still. Then there's mother mode... The scariest one of all..