18/Hanahaki

Hey Hey!

Okay~

So, don't get mad at me for this chapter. I didn't know how to play this out so I tried to make it so you guys wouldn't kill me.

Also thank you for the support on the story! 400 reads in a week, like damn. Thank you guys so much!

Also I'm sorry for the last chapter. I read some stories to get some ideas and all of them ended up with Ushiwaka being a spicy bean so~

Anyways, have fun reading~

Time Skip A Year - You Live In A House

I was on my way home from my meeting. I was running in heels and the rain with no umbrella. This was such a bad day for me. My meeting took forever, it's raining and I'm running in heels and a business dress.

Finally I got into the house. I took off my heels and tried to dry myself off a little bit.

You: Ushi! I'm home!

I saw dinner on the table. It looked like two people ate, and I noticed the other shoes at the door.

I searched all over the house but I couldn't find anyone. The TV was on Netflix and there was a shirt laying on it. My mind started to race with thoughts. I ran upstairs and opened every door. Every room was empty except for ours.

I opened the door and saw Ushiwaka and a girl. I felt anger and sadness flood through me. It felt like a dagger went through my heart.

Ushiwaka turned over and saw me there. His face dropped when he saw me. I threw off the promise ring he gave me and ran downstairs. I grabbed my bag and shoes.

Ushiwaka came downstairs and grabbed me. I shoved him off of me into the floor. I felt tears streaming down my face.

You: ..I fucking hate you..

Ushiwaka: Honey-

He grabbed my arm but I slapped him. I grabbed my phone and walked outside. I was walking away from the house trying to call the guys but no one would answer me. I called Iwazumi and he answered.

"Hello?"

"Can I come over..."

"I'm a little busy-"

"...Please..."

I started to cry harder and Iwazumi heard it. He said I could come over. I walked to his house and knocked on his door. He welcomed me inside and gave me a towel.

I saw that Aoba Johsai was there, including Oikawa. I didn't even care that he was here, I just needed to be away from Ushiwaka.

The guys saw my clothes drenched and my eyes red from crying.

Oikawa: [y/n]-chan.. what's wrong...

You: ..Ushi... cheated.. on me..

My tears fell harder. Iwazumi hugged me and held me in his arms. He rested my head on his chest and ran his fingers through my hair.