20/His Lover

[f/a] - favorite anime

Time Skip To Valentine's Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groggily got out of bed and took a shower. I got out and put on my uniform and my heels. I dried my hair and put it up in a bun. I did some light make-up and started to get my stuff together for work.

As I was getting all of my papers together, I felt arms wrap around me. A half awake Ushiwaka was kissed my cheek and held me tightly.

Ushiwaka: Come back to bed.

You: I have work Ushi. I can't.

Ushiwaka: ..Can the guys come over?

You: Of course. Now can you let me go so I can get to work on time?

Ushiwaka: No.

I turned around and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his bed head and smiled at him.

You: I'll be back before dinner.

He smiled and kissed me again before letting me go. I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door. We had a business meeting with another company so I drove today. Thank God I didn't have to walk in heels again.

Ushiwaka's POV

Ushiwaka: I have a question.

Eita: You texting first is the scariest thing.

Tendo: It is. What's up Waka-Kun

Reon: If he texts first, then he's probably on the verge of [y/n] killing him.

Hayato: That's true.

Shirabu: I'll plan the funeral.

Ushiwaka: No it's not that. It's about [y/n].

Taichi: What did you do?

Ushiwaka: I keep seeing stuff about Valentine's day and I have no idea what to do.

Eita: You've been together for like 4 years and you never did anything for Valentine's day?

Reon: To be fair, every Valentine's day, one of them have been busy or out of town.

Hayato: First year, [y/n] was with her friends on a road trip. Second year, we had a volleyball game and we all passed out immediately afterwards. Third year, [y/n] got sick and refused to let any of us near her so we could play.

Shirabu: Didn't she get like a really bad respiratory infection?

Jin: Yeah she pushed herself way to far and got really sick.

Eita: Alright well what did you have in mind for today?

Ushiwaka: I don't know.

Goshiki: Why don't you take her out to dinner?

Reon: You could take her to the soccer field and play with her.