15/Graduating

Time Skip To Graduation

Yes I skipped the third year completely cause we already know how that goes with the games and nationals and all that jazz~

Anyways, you know most of the teams and the guys on every team. You love Shiratorizowa and the guys, but you've become great friends with the Karasuno guys and reunited with Iwazumi in which you guys are closer than ever.

Now, story time~

I put on my purple and white kimono and my graduation outfit. I put my hair up in a bun and light make-up. As I walked out of my dorm, I saw the hallways flooded with people walking to the ceremony which was out in the field by the gym. I joined the crowd and walked with them.

The teachers started to line us up 1 by 1 in alphabetical order. I couldn't find the guys anywhere. I was in the middle of random people and my heart was basically beating out of my chest.

As they called our names one by one and our achievements, my heart was pounding faster and faster. I don't know why I was panicking though. I didn't have anyone here to come see me graduate or yell at me about my achievements here so I was basically panicking over nothing.

As I heard my name get called, I walked up the stairs and across the stage. I shook hands with the teachers and let them give me my awards and achievements. As I looked out into the crowd for my picture to be taken, I saw the other teams here. Iwazumi had a huge smile and gave me a thumbs up. I felt my body relax as I walked off the stage and to the side where we stood, waiting for the others names to be called.

After Graduation

I looked around for the guys but I couldn't find them. I saw them all with their families so I smiled and let them be. I turned around and saw Iwazumi running up to me. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. He congratulated me and we talked for a bit.

Daichi, Suga, and Asahi came up to me. Suga hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe. He let me go and they laughed. We all exchanged hugs and thank God they all got along.

The rest of the teams and captains came up and congratulated me.

Meanwhile across the field

Reon: Dang [y/n] has a lot of friends.

Hayato: Aren't those the other teams that we faced.

Jin: Yep. She became pretty good friends with most of them.

Eita: Her and Iwazumi got really close this last year.

Reon: Is that something we should be worried about?

Eita: Nah, he got friend zoned harder than I did.

Both: Damn.

Reon: Wait, where's Ushiwaka?

Hayato: If he sees that...

Eita: Not good..

Jin: Get her out of there while we find him.

Eita: Alright.

Eita came over and waved to everyone.