23/Sick Day

Quick Note:

We hit 1k on this book. Y'all make me cry every other day with the support~

Anyways~ thank you so much for the support.

Here's your chapter~

I woke up with the sun shining into my eye. I sat up and realized Ushiwaka was asleep on me. I ran my fingers through his bed head as he slowly began to wake up. He buried his face in my stomach as he groaned. I laughed and scratched his back.

Ushiwaka: Good morning Honey.

You: Good morning Wakatoshi.

Ushiwaka got up and stretched. I poked him in the back before getting out of bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He held me closely and kissed my forehead.

Ushiwaka: Your warm. Are you alright?

You: Yeah.

I kissed him and ruffled his hair. I smiled and left the room. I walked downstairs to get some water. I saw a box on the counter and saw the gift that the guys gave Wakatoshi. I rolled my eyes and drank my water.

Wakatoshi came downstairs and kissed my cheek before getting himself some water. I smiled while I cleaned up my cup.

You: You have to workout today

Ushiwaka: Are you coming with me today?

You: Probably not. I'm not feeling the best.

Ushiwaka: I'll stay home then.

You: No you're going to workout today.

Ushiwaka: I want to make sure you're okay.

You: I'm fine. I'll just get some food and I'll go back to bed.

Ushiwaka scooped me up and carried me back to bed. He set me down and I gave him a glare. He smiled at me and told me he was going to shower. I nodded and played a game on my phone.

Once he closed the bathroom door and turned on the water, I decided to mess with him. I got up and quietly opened and closed the bathroom door. I got in the shower with him and wrapped my arms around him.

Ushiwaka: What are you doing?

You: I wanna shower with you.

Ushiwaka: You still have your clothes on though.

You: Take them off me~

I gave him a smirk and he looked so done with my shenanigans already. He took my shirt off of me and kissed the top of my head.

Ushiwaka: You can take your own shorts off.

I pouted but I did the rest myself. We took a shower together and I annoyed him. He had a blank face like usual but I was in a very goofy mood today.

We finished up the shower and got dressed. Ushi got ready to workout while I put on comfy clothes. I wore his hoodie with some leggings.