Quarantine - J. N.

Y/N's POV

2020 has got to be the worse year of the century. It started with everyone fussing over Corona Virus and now it's an actual disease that countries started locking themselves in.

2019 was fine, I remembered spending Christmas with my family in Toronto, then I flew back to California to celebrate the New Year with Jace and his family in San Diego.

You know what's worse? My parents just so happen to br visiting my other relatives in Toronto, and now they're stuck in Canada. They decided to ask my boyfriend's parents if it's alright for me to stay with them.

And they agreed.

Here I am, driving off to San Diego where Jace lives. I've packed three suitcases, two backpacks, my duffle bag and laptop case with me and they're all in the trunk.

When I reached San Diego, I drove to a pizza store and bought two boxes of different kinds of pizza before driving t Jace's. I was jamming out to some tunes when my phone suddenly rang. I answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Babe! Hey," I smiled at the sound of my boyfriend's voice. "Hey baby. What's up?" I beamed.

"Just wondering where you are now," Jace replied.

"I'm almost there. I just passed by a pizza store to get you guys something to eat. It's the least I can do after your parents agreed to let me stay there with you guys for a while," I said.

"You didn't have to, but since I'm hungry I'm gonna say thank you in advance," Jace said with a chuckle. "You're such a weirdo," I laughed along with him.

"I miss you. How much longer?" Jace whined. "Relax. Be thankful I'm already in San Diego, I'm just driving to your house," I playfully rolled my eyes as Jace kept whining.

"Oh my God, are you done now? I'm right around the corner," I said. "Yes!" I heard him cheer before he ended the call. I giggled. It took me about a minute more before I reached the Norman's residence. I parked mg car outside and checked my phone for a bit when suddenly, the doors opened. I screamed but calmed down when it was just Jace.

"You're here!" Jace cheered. He gave me a tight hug and kissed me all over my face. "Alright alright alright, I love you too. Calm down," I giggled. I cupped his face and gave him a peck before getting out of my car. "I missed you," Jace

His older siblings, Glory and Xander came running out of the house with grins on their faces. "Y/N! We missed you," Glory said as she and Xander hugged me. "I missed you two guys!" I smiled.

"Come on lover boy, let's get Y/N's stuff inside," Xander pats Jace's shoulder and I tossed my keys to him so he can open the trunk of my car. Glory helped me carry my backpacks, laptop case and the pizza box inside.

"I'm glad you can stay here with us, Y/N," Glory said. "I'm glad you guys are letting me stay while my parents are still in Canada," I said.

We entered the house and Glory took my backpacks up to the guestroom as I greeted Mr and Mrs Norman.

"Hello Y/N. I hope you had a nice trip," Mrs Norman smiled as she kissed my forehead. "It was decent, traffic but manageable," I told her.

"Well we're glad you got here safe," Mr Norman added, "And you didn't have to buy us pizza."

"You guys are generous enough to let me stay here until my parents return from Canada, I'm gonna help out as much as I can," I said. "Your parents is a great friend of ours and they've helped us through a lot, you dating our son is enough, and besides we already consider you as one of ours," Mrs Norman smiled and gave me a hug.

"Ow!! Jace!" we heard Xander groan. "What's wrong Xander?" Mr Norman asked. "Jace threw Y/N's suitcase on me," Xander whined as Jace strides in the kitchen, sat on a stool and pulled me on his lap.

"I missed you," Jace said. I giggled at him, "I know, you already said that twice," I giggled.

Jace sits down as Xander carried my bags up to the guestroom. I felt something tug the bottom of my pants, I looked down and saw Henry.

"Awe Henry," I cooed and jumped off Jace's lap to pet Henry. Henry licked my face and snuggled closer to me as he happily barks and wags his tail. "I missed you too baby."

I got up with Jace pulling me back on his lap. Mr and Mrs Norman chatted with as we ate the pizza. We suddenly heard footsteps as Glory skipped her way inside the kitchen sat next to Jace and I, Xander limped his way in. "Oh my God Xander, what happened?" I asked while getting up to get him a bottle of water and moved the pizza box closer to him.

"Jace. He didn't help me carry your stuffs to the guestroom," Xander pouts. Jace shrugged his shoulders as he ate the pizza.

Once we finished eating the pizza, Glory and Mrs Norman pushed me upstairs so that I won't get to help them in the kitchen. Jace laughed as he followed behind me. He grabbed a sweatshirt from his room before he tossed it over to me. I wore the gray sweatshirt over my body and smiled when it smelt like him.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Jace asked. "Is it bad that I'm craving Henry Danger?" I innocently asked.

Jace started laughing. "Seriously?"

I shrugged.

He searches the series and we watched the entire thing until the episode finale.

We didn't get much sleep that night and ended up sleeping during the day.

---------------

Stay safe guys

I love you all.

💋