Fate Of Danger (Part 1) - H. H.

[AN: This is connected to the Escape Room imagine, meaning you are also a sidekick]

Y/N's POV

Henry's been sad about the fact he's not gonna graduate because he spends his time on being Kid Danger. I'm also a sidekick, namely Danger Girl.

Henry and I have been Ray's sidekicks for five years now, the only difference is Henry prioritizes his sidekick life more than his "real" life. He never goes to school, he doesn't pass any projects and he never takes any of the quizzes and exams that we take in school. I managed to balance the double life that I have now, I mean I sometimes pay my cousins to do some of my projects for me and at the end I was able to graduate.

Henry's been meaning to leave Swellview after graduation but now he's bummed he can't since Ray is planning to retire and Kid Danger and I are gonna take his place. Ray reconsidered that I leave town since I got accepted to Stanford for college, Henry on the other hand... Has to stay.

Henry was really upset by the news and it also breaks my heart. I try to help him out before, I would do his homework and make sure he passes some projects but it's still unacceptable. I'm trying to help my boyfriend out, but the school says he can't graduate because of his absence and lack of exams.

Piper, Charlotte, Jasper and I went "camping" but decided to head back to Swellview only to find out that Drex is back, Ray is a million years in the past and Drex plans to erase everyone's memory of Captain Man.

Charlotte announced she has a plan as Jasper started screaming and charging around the man cave. I popped a gum in my mouth and popped it, transforming me into Danger Girl.

"Jasper, get back here. Charlotte hasn't told us her plan yet," Henry said. Jasper emerged from the back door and smiled at us, "Sorry. I got too excited."

"Yeah we can see that," I snickered. Henry pinched my cheek as Jasper stood next to us.

"Ok, the most important thing we have tp do is stop Drex," Charlotte began. "It can't be done. Next," Henry jumped in. "It can be done," Charlotte said.

"No. I just fought him and I lost, bad. What's the next plan?" Henry said.

"Babe we can defeat Drex if we take his indestructibility away," I said, helping Charlotte out.

"How are we suppose to do that girls?" Jasper said.

"Yeah girls," Henry challenged. I glared at him.

"Sorry. Yeah Charlotte!" Henry repeated.

"Well I was gonna say that we use--"

"We use the Omega weapon!" Piper interrupted. Henry smiled at his sister and praised her, "Yes which will temporarily take away his powers. Great idea Piper."

"Thanks," Piper smiled.

"But the Omega Weapon's not finishes yet," Jasper pointed out.

"Well Y/N and I learned a lot from Schwoz over the years so I think we can--"

"Charlotte and Y/N can finish building it," Piper once again interrupted Charlotte. I groaned as Charlotte looks at them in annoyance.

"Yeah! You are on fire today," Henry compliments. "I'm feeling it," Piper said as she turned her weapon on for a moment.

"Wait what are we gonna do about Ray? He's still in the past," Henry said.

"Charlotte and Y/N can build a time machine," Piper said.

"No no no," I said. "We can use that time machine to send Henry and Y/N back and kill Drex while he's still a baby," Jasper said. We all gave him a weird look. "I understand that reference, but no," I told Jasper.