Henry's Birthday - H. H.

Y/N's POV

Me:
Happy Birthday baby!! You're seventeen now and I hope you enjoy your day. I love you, baby.

Babe😘💝:
Awee thanks princess! I love you too!

I got up from my bed and quickly took a shower and dried my hair. I wore my favorite dress and heels before curling my hair. I grabbed my phone, camera, wallet and my gift for Henry, which is a scrapbook with all our pictures. I adore photography and have been taking pictures of every situation that I feel will be important.

I left my house and walked to Henry's house and walked inside. I see Mr Hart and Piper working on a piece of stair and Henry is running down the stairs, not noticing the missing piece. "Babe be careful!" I called but he fell and tumbled to a plant.

"Oh my God, honey, are you ok?" I asked as I set my stuffs on the coffee table and approached him. I wrapped my arms around his torso to help him stand up.

"I uh... I think the stairs is broken," Henry pointed out. "Yeah, dad broke it while chasing a raccoon," Piper explained.

"Raccoon?" Henry asked.

"We trapped it in the fridge," Mrs Hart added.

"Fridge?"

"We drilled some airholes too"

"Drilled?"

"Ok stop," I muttered, "Anyways happy Birthday sweetie," I smiled and kissed Henry on his lips.

"Thank you baby. My day just got better," Henry smirked and kisses my temple while pulling me closer to him. "I got you something," I said and handed the wrapped gift to him. "You didn't have to," Henry said.

"Nonsense, you deserve it," I said. "Yeah but the best gift I could ever get is you," Henry said.

"Awe," Mrs Hart and Piper cooed as we slowly turn to look at them. "Sorry, but you can't open these gifts yet, Henry. We have to wait until your father gets home," Mrs Hart said. I took the gift back and placed it on the table.

The door opened and Jasper and Charlotte walked inside. "Hey hey hey, happy birthday, Henry! Here open my gift," Jasper said.

He tossed the gift and it hit Piper on the head. "Ow!" Piper yelped. I winced and helped her stand up. She glared at Jasper.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna set this down like a normal person," Charlotte said while carefully placing the gift on the table. "Hey I'm normal. I'm just like everybo-- Do I smell raccoon?" Jasper stopped talking.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "You can smell a raccoon? Oh yeah, that's totally normal, I can smell a shark from miles away," I sarcastically said. Henry snickered as he pulled me back to his side.

"In the fridge," Henry said. "Wait for real? There's a raccoon in the fridge?" Charlotte asked as they approached the fridge.

"It's in the left side," Jasper added. Mr Hart suddenly walked inside carrying a box of cake. "I've got cake, and I haven't got rabies," he said.

"Wow dad, that raccoon got you good," Henry smirked. "Oh these marks aren't from the raccoon," Mr Hart said. "Well where are they from?" I asked.

"I had to fight off a mob at the Mexican cake store"

"Uno Dos Cake!" I beamed.  "Correctamundo!" Mr Hart snapped his fingers at me.

"I had to fight off a bunch of people in order to get the very last Diez Leches Ice Cream Cake," Mr Hart opened the box and we all gasped at the sight of the gorgeous cake.