Danger Games (Part 3) - H. H.

[A/N: This wasn't in the show. Any events that happened in this imagine are not real]

Henry's POV

I watched as the five guys all hugged Y/N one bye one. She looks surprised at the sight of the five, good-looking guys and smiled at them.

Ray pulled me aside as the others gathered around me. "Who are those guys?" he asked. "I don't know. I haven't seen them around before," I replied. We looked at Charlotte who looks just as confused as us.

"You don't know who those guys are?" Babe asked us. "Are we suppose to?" I asked.

"They're Why Don't We," Kenzie explained.

"Why Don't We what?" Ray asked. "They're called Why Don't We. They're a rising band with really hit songs," Trip said.

"How does Y/N know them?" I hissed. I watched as the blonde one picked her up and spun her around. The others laughed and they exchanged more hugs, like they haven't seen each other in years.

"She never mentioned them to us before, right? Or I just missed something," I mumbled.

"I'm gonna go talk to them," Babe said. She walked up to them with us followed behind her.

"Uh, hi? Hello? Why Don't We?" Babe nervously greeted.

The boys stopped smiling and turned to us. They saw Double G and nodded their heads at him.

"What brings you here in our building?" Babe added. I can tell she's into them because of the she looked at them as she twirled her hair.

"We're here to pick Y/N up actually," the tall one said. "Pick her up for what?" I asked. The blonde whispered something to Y/N to which she nodded her head. He then passed the message to the rest of his group and their eyes widened.

"Who are you people?" the curly haired asked. Y/N cleared her throat and stepped to us. "These are my friends from Swellview Charlotte, Ray and Henry. And these guys are the Game Shakers crew Babe, Kenzie, Hudson, Trip and I'm pretty sure you guys know Double G," she said.

"Guys these are my LA boys Jonah, Zach, Daniel, Jack and Corbyn," Y/N finished. "Henry's the boyfriend, right?" Daniel asked.

Y/N slowly nodded her head.

The five guys eyed me suspiciously with a small glare. Corbyn wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"You mentioned that you guys are here to pick her up. Where to exactly?" Ray asked. "We're having a concert here in New York tomorrow night and since Y/N is here we're inviting her to watch us perform," Jonah said.

"But we have to return to Swellview tomorrow," Charlotte pointed out. "Yeah, and we're gonna take care of her until the concert is over and we're going to Swellview with her," Corbyn answered.

"Wait wait wait, how do you even know Y/N?" I asked.

"Remember when I went to Los Angeles two years ago? I bumped into these goofballs at Starbucks and we hung out for the rest of the day and became friends. It took me a while to realize that they're famous," Y/N explained. "We're still close with her after that," Zach added. "Which explains why I would leave Swellview for two weeks every other month. I'd fly to LA to see them," Y/N finished.

"If you are going to stay longer, I'm staying with you," I said. The five guys eyed me again.

"I don't think that's necessary," Daniel said, "We can take care of her. Her parents trust her with us."

"I'm her boyfriend," I said.

"We're her best friends and brothers."

"Stop," Y/N spoke, "Guys I think Henry should stay here with me... Just in case."