Missed (Part 2) - J. N.

Y/N's POV

My co stars sent me their orders and the waiter took them. I arrived at the restaurant with my boys earlier than my co stars.

I was just goofing off with the guys when my co stars arrived. "Hello!" We greeted them. "Hey. Thanks for inviting us," Ella smiled. "No problem. Any friend of Y/N is a friend of ours," Jack shrugged.

I felt Corbyn held my hand under the table. We looked at each other and smiled.

"So how did you guys know Y/N? She never mentioned being friends with you," Sean said.

"I was at one of their concerts two years ago. I wasn't expecting them to actually like me after that. We had ice cream and got to know each other. Things clicked and I became best friends with them," I said. It was a little lie though, after the concert it was only Corbyn and me who had ice cream.

"What can we expect from season 5?" Jack asked.

"You watch our show?" Jace asked in amazement. "Of course. Gotta support our girl," Corbyn spoke as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I giggled, "They binged watched season 1 through 4 last month," I explained. "We enjoyed the show, not just because Y/N's on it. Like we genuinely think it's funny and we love the story line," Jack said.

"Well I think the adventures that our characters will face will be more fun and challenging," Jace said. "Yeah and I think the finale will really blow everyone's mind away... I mean, we ourselves don't even know what will happen in season 5, but we have a feeling this will be big," Cooper added.

Soon both my boys and cast mates are getting along really well. I smiled as everyone interacted with the other group.

Corbyn and I are somehow in our own little world as we mostly talked to ourselves. He kept squeezing my hand under the table and would whisper sweet words to me.

I kept giggling as he joked around and goof off with his band mates.

After having lunch, we returned to Burbank Studios. I got out of the car and turned to my boys. "We're picking you up later ok?" Corbyn said.

"Sure. See ya later boys," I waved to the rest of the boys and kissed Corbyn's cheek. I watched as the car drove off and disappeared within the distance.

I smiled and entered the building.

I went straight to my dressing room to re-apply my make up and fix my hair before tying my hair into a braid.

I suddenly heard someone knocking on my door. "Come in," I said and waited for the door to open.

In walks my tall best friend. I smiled at him through my mirror as I'm still busy with my hair. "Hey Jace," I greeted him. "Hi," he smiled back and sat on the couch. I frowned at his lack of cheerfulness. I turn around to face him, securing my braid with an elastic, and sighed. "What's wrong? What did Cooper do this time?"

"What? No not Cooper," Jace chuckled, "I actually need you help with something."

"Oh yeah sure, what is it?" I asked him. "Do you ever get the feeling where whenever you're with this specific person and you get all happy just by seeing them, or thinking about them? You get weird feelings inside of you, and for some reason you get all nervous with this person," Jace said.

I felt myself smile when I remember how I felt the exact same way before Corbyn and I got together but I have to keep that a secret until we both decide to announce to the world. "Yeah, I have," I replied.

"What-What does this feeling mean?"

"It means you like this person. You get all giddy with this person because you have feelings for them," I explained. Jace's eyes grew wide and I notice him swallow his own saliva.