Avengers - H. H.

[A/N: This will be a crossover between Henry Danger universe and Marvel universe]

[A/N: Your powers are like Jean's in XMen]

Y/N's POV

It's been a six years since I left my team, my old team, the Avengers. I'm the youngest member, which led to them not allowing me to go on missions. That and because I was having a hard time controlling my powers back then.

I had so many arguments with the team, how they never should've recruited me if I'm no use to them. I ran away one night and left New York. I went to a town called Swellview, there I found Captain Man. He trained me, taught me how to control my powers. He became a father to me a treated me better, even better than my old team.

A year after Captain Man, or Ray Manchester, took me in a kid my age came into our lives and applied for a "part time job". His name is Henry Hart, and his alias is Kid Danger.

I was exposed in the world the same time Henry did. Henry became my best friend, we have each other's backs. Henry's friends soon got a job here at Junk 'N Stuff. Henry and I got together soon and now I'm happy with my life.

I never thought about my old team as they seemed to never care about me.

I sat next to Henry as we're all hanging out in the man cave. We have our arms wrapped around each other as Charlotte is studying, Ray is lifting weights and Schwoz is eating.

Henry, Ray and I just got back after a run in with the Time Jerker but we luckily took him down and tossed him to prison.

"I'm hungry. Can we order something?" Henry called. "Can someone pass me the phone? Let's order pizza," Ray called. His phone is near the monitor area. "Heads up," I called while using my telekinesis to lift the gadget off table. It flew directly towards Ray who caught it in his hands.

As Ray is dialing the pizza place, we suddenly had an alert call from Jasper who is up at the store. We all rushed to the monitor and answered the call. "What's up big dawg," Henry said.

"Help me! A bunch of people just walked inside and demanded to see Y/N," Jasper said in a panicked voice, "They were screaming at me, one threatened to hit me with a hammer."

Hammer?

"Why would someone demand to see me?" I wondered. "Because you're amazing," Henry said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I playfully rolled my eyes at him before I pressed a kiss on his cheek.

Jasper moved the camera to face "those" who just walked inside. My eyes widened when I just saw the Avengers standing there. All six of the original team, plus a few others that I can't recognize.

Charlotte, Henry and Ray gasped and started freaking out. I took a few steps back as I looked at the screen with mixed emotions.

"Jasper. Jasper, do you not know who they are? They're the Avengers! World's mightiest heroes!" Charlotte said. It took Jasper a few seconds to realize as he gasped.

I turned away from them and clutched my head as memories came flooding back into my brain.

We don't need you in the team

You're just adding up to our problems

You're too young to be one of us

We don't need to babysit you when we're out in the field

I can hear the Avengers' voice in my head as I screamed in pain. Henry turned away from the screen and approached me. "Babe? Sweetie you ok?" he asked, panic evident in his voice.