Chapter 7: Attempted Murder

Wow, you guys really enjoy reading this crap, huh?
Here's another one for you people still reading

Saihara's POV

Ouma didn't come out from his room the day after the incident.

He didn't come out the the day after that day either.

And the day after that... (this bitch is gonna starve-)

He still has yet to come out. (dAd Im GaY)

I mean, I guess I can't really blame him. I did just expose him in front of everyone, and he seemed to have tried really hard to keep the fact that he was a girl a secret. Wish I could turn back time and stop myself from doing what I did...
I sigh as I laid down on my bed, rethinking my life choices. (Same Saihara, same)

Then there was a knock on the door.

I tentatively opened it up. It was nighttime after all, why would someone come looking for me at (estimated time) 11pm? Just as I pulled the door open, there was a flash of purple rushing into my room. I spun around to face a certain leader.
"Ouma-kun!?"

"Shut the door, idiot!" He- she yelled at me. I did as I was told, not understanding why he- she just barged into my room without an explanation.

Well, I didn't fully understand the gravity of the situation until I got a better look at her.
Ouma was clutching her right arm, which was dripping with blood, staining her purple hoodie. There was a small scratch on her cheek, and a slightly bigger gash on her thigh. One of the cat ears on her hoodie was also ripped off. (Rip cat ear, you will be missed)

"O-Ouma-kun!" I yelled, running up to hi- her. I sat her down at the edge of my bed. I was panicking even worse than the time Karen took the kids- *gets slapped*. "Ouma, what happened?"
"Isn't it obvious, Shumai?" She grinned as she mocked me, although her grimace of pain gave away her lie.
"Ouma, tell me!"
"You're the detective, you tell me!"
"Ouma this is no time for jokes!"

Ouma rolled her eyes at me. (The audacity of this b-) "Seriously Shumai? Couldn't you tell?"
"Tell what!?"

"Someone was trying to kill me, dumbass."

Ok ok, before you all kill me for the short ass chapter, I just wanted to thank you all for 1k reads! I can't tell you all how much this means to me *sobs*
Alright, now you can kill me *gets fuckin' shot*

Anyways, I have absolutely no idea where this book is going, so give me sum suggestions in the comments (I'm begging you please give me ideas-)
Who's trying to hurt the purple bean? What will Saihara do? Will Ouma die on the first day of her period?

But seriously, I sincerely apologize for such a short chapter. There's been exams recently and I'm really hecking pressured because I wanna stay in school and not be a failure. My mind has been filled with math and history and it's killing me.

Have a good day/night you all!
Remember that you are loved and anyone who says otherwise is straight