INFORMATION

THIS ISN'T THE STARTING OF THE STORY JUST SOME INFORMATION,  IF U ALREADY KNOW ABOUT WEREWOLVES YOU CAN SKIP THIS PAGE.....

I am sure you would have read some other werewolf stories as well if not I will just give a quick tour of the werewolf world...

Werewolves are mystical creatures who can turn into humans as well as wolves.

They live in packs. They have a packhouse, also a pack link with which they can communicate with their minds within the pack members.

In a pack, the Alphas are the most powerful, Luna is the alpha's mate, then we have a Beta also known as the second in command to the alpha, the gamma third in command, then there are pack warriors and the lowest ones are the Omegas, they usually do all the cleaning and stuff...

ROUGES are the wolves without any pack either they are banished from the pack by their alpha or left the pack. They are considered to be dangerous and ruthless. 

There is also a twin link, in that the twins can communicate on their own within themselves.

They turn in their wolves when they are 16 yrs old and also they find their mate at that time.

MATES are like soulmates. The moon goddess their god, pairs them with their mates, there is a special connection between them.

Werewolves can talk to their wolves as their wolves are a part of them.

Silver and wolfsbane are very harmful to werewolves.

And then we have a WHITE WOLF, also called the legendary wolf, it is said that after every 500 yrs the moon goddess sends a white wolf who also happens to be her child. They are very powerful and have special powers.

If suppose there are any new terms ahead, I'll explain them further into the story.