CHAPTER 2

This chapter's font alignment could be a little here and there. I will look into it very soon.
________________________________________________________

        I was woken up from my deep slumber as the alarm went off, ' Happy Birthday to me ' I thought to myself.
       Today I woke up at 8 am , coz' today the other omegas were gonna make the breakfast as I had to decorate the house for the 'alpha's' birthday.

         I quickly took a warm shower, and got dressed, and tied my hair in a bun. As I went down the stairs, I noticed that everybody had already left for school. so, I decided to go to Pop's for some breakfast.

         I was thinking if I would meet my mate today and how my wolf would look like and also if my brother remembered my birthday , you see my brother was very sweet and really loved me. I don't know if he still does, he suddenly changed after what happened with my parents.

          I thought he would believe me but no he too blamed me like others did and started bullying and hitting me . I miss the times we spent together when we were young .

          As, I reached pop's I greeted cam a morning. "Happy Birthday el" she chirped. "thanks cam".

         "This is for you el, hope you like it , its your mom's she told me to give this to you when you turn 16" . I forgot to mention that cam is also my mom's close friend.

         I look at the small box , and open it , my eyes lit up as I see the present ,it is necklace with a silver crescent moon with a heart hanging in the middle and it had a small blue glowing ball in it .
( A/N: the pic of her necklace is in the media above )

         "OMG, it's so beautiful cam , thanks a lot " . I said , smiled and nodded. After , some talking and eating my breakfast , I went back to house and started preparing for the birthday.
        First, I put the cake in the oven and started decorating the hall till it baked. After the decorating was done I started icing the cake and then took the cake out and kept it in the middle.
        I saw the time it was 6 pm, so I quickly went upstairs as the party was going to start at 6.30.

        I took a shower and wore the nicest dress that I could find from my small collection of clothes. I curled my hair and just applied some lip gloss and mascara because I'm not a fan of heavy make up.
         As I finished, I opened my door and there were a lot of noises coming from the hall which
meant the party had started.

          As I made my way down the hall, I was hit with a strong whiff of vanilla, my favorite scent. I followed the scent, with a knot in my stomach because I knew it was leading me towards my mate.
          I saw the most beautiful green eyes, but when I saw who those eyes belonged to, saying that I was shocked would be an understatement, I was beyond shocked, it was like the world had stopped.

______________________________________________________________________________________

WHO DO U THINK HER MATE WILL BE? WILL HE REJECT HER OR EXCEPT HER?

WELL, TO FIND OUT WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IT WILL BE COMING SOON...........

BYE GUYS....... :)