CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!

BELLA PARKER

After the dinner when I returned back to our room, there was no sign of Liam.

Hell yes!

I smirked.

Come on Bels this is your chance to capture the bed.

I ran to the bed and laid down pulling the duvet up till my head. I giggled thinking about Liam's face with irritation on it.

The door of the room opened after few minutes.

Bella don't give up. Fight for your bed. I love you baby I know you can do this.

I looked up ready to fight with him for my bed but when I saw his face I was shocked. His eyes were red and he was stumbling.

How much did he drink today?

"Liam?" I called out but he did not reply. I was about to get up from the bed when Liam fell on the bed, more specifically on me, making me lay back on the bed. My eyes widened.

I called him "Liam."

He ignored that and his hand went to my back, he hugged my waist pulling me closer to his body.

What is he doing?

"Liam, you are drunk."

He raised his eyes, to finally meet with mine, I could see a sad smile in his face "Am I? I am."

Slowly the smile on his face vanished he stared at me for sometime, I stared at his eyes but couldn't make out with what emotion he was looking at me. Slowly he brought his other hand to my face removing some strands of my hair he said "You are beautiful Bella."

His eyes then travelled from my eyes to my lips. His eyes stopped at my lips. He licked his lips, I bit my lip.

"You have no idea how much that habit of yours turns me on."

With this my heart started beating like crazy. He brought his face close to mine and our lips met. Neither of us moved. His lips were on mine, he made no attempts to either deepen the kiss or to pull away. His lips felt so good on mine that I didn't want him to pull away. This was the second time we were kissing, and this is so different. Liam's eyes were closed and mine were wide open just staring at his face.

After sometime he pulled away, pulling my body closer to himself his head rested in the crook of my neck.

"You know Bella, I miss her. I miss her so much." He mumbled.

Who is he talking about?

"It's the day I lost her. Today is that day and every year this day makes me feel sick."

I don't know about whom he was talking but whoever it is I can feel the pain in his voice.

Liam placed a light kiss on my neck making me shiver. "Liam, you are not in your senses-"

"Shh... You are so warm."

Okay... butterflies time to calm down. Please.

What are you doing to me Liam Parker?

The next morning I woke up feeling something heavy on me. I opened my eyes just to see Liam still sleeping in the same position. I looked at the clock, it was 9. This was the first time he is sleeping for so late. He looks so peaceful. He must have been tired. I traced my fingers through his hair, when he moved a little I instantly pulled away my hand. Liam opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said in a panicked voice.

He shut his eyes again and then opened them. He looked down at the position we were in and looked back at me in confusion.