EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other

BELLA PARKER

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

Ryan shouted from the living room while I was in the kitchen preparing the donuts for him and Amelia.

It has been 3 years now since I gave birth to a beautiful angel. Our angel. Amelia. Her eyes are just like her Dad but she got the good looks of her mother.

*Flips hair*

And these years had been so beautiful that everything feels like a dream. Everything is just perfect with my two cuties and the not-so-devil husband.

Speaking of Liam, I didn't think that I can change him so much. I myself sometime wonder that is this the Liam who I once used to call Devil. Now he is nothing like the Devil that he used to be. But he is still so protective. Not only towards Ryan but also towards me and Amelia.

"Coming!" I shouted from the kitchen and made my way towards the living room just to see a mess in that room.

All the teddy bears lying here and there with Ryan sitting on the couch trying to study and Amelia disturbing him.

I sighed and made my way towards them.

"What are you both doing?" I asked.

"Mommy I am trying to concentrate on my studies but princess is disturbing me." Ryan complained.

Yes, Ryan calls Amelia princess because he once heard Liam calling her that and from that day he too started calling her princess.

I glared at Amelia playfully, she pouted and complained back "Mommy, Ray not playing."

She then again pulled Ryan's t-shirt and whined "Play. Play. Play."

"No I can't. I need to complete this or else Mr. Greene is going to kill me." Ryan replied.

Did I tell you guys that now my baby goes to school? I don't think I did. So yes, he goes to school and he has friends too. But still he considers me as his best friend.

I laughed looking at them then I picked Amelia up in my arms and sat beside Ryan.

"Do you want to see your Ray getting punished?"

Amelia gave me a curious look "Punish?"

I nodded "Mr. Greene is going to punish Ray if he doesn't complete his homework. You know what he is going to do to him?"

"What?"

"He is going to make him stand outside the class then he is going to make him hold his ears and stand there for the whole day then Ray will not be coming home too for whole one day."

Amelia's eyes widened. "No Ray home?"

I shook my head "No Ray home."

"One day?"

I nodded "One whole day."

Amelia then thought something then got down from my lap and ran to her room.

Ryan looked curiously "Mommy where did she go?"

"Don't know."

"I think she's sad because I didn't play with her." Ryan sighed then got up from the couch. "I'll play with her for sometime then I'll do my homework."

"But baby, it's already 8 if you play now when will you finish your work. Just do it I'll take care of her."

"No Mommy I think she is sad. So-" He was cut off by another voice.