CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'

BELLA PARKER

"Seth?" I said in confusion.

Why the fuck is this man here?

I looked at Liam, I saw him getting stiffened.

What's wrong with him?

I stood beside Liam "What are you doing here Seth?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Had some work to finish." He said giving an evil smirk to Liam.

What the hell is going on?

"Just get out." Liam said in a calm tone.

"How can I, Mr. Parker when I am being blamed of something I haven't done." He said with the same smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh Bella, you are so innocent, to fall for anyone's trap without even thinking." Seth said.

"You know what, Liam is right, just get out. I don't want to know anything, you are the one because of who Nanny died."

"Actually in a way you can say that, but what about the truth that she hid from you." Seth said shamelessly, like Nanny's death didn't matter to him.

"What truth?" I asked in confusion.

He smirked.

"That's it. Bella, I think you should go back, I'll talk to him." Liam said turning to me holding my arm.

"Oh scared Mr. Parker. I see." Seth smirked at Liam.

Liam took a deep breath and with a clenched jaw he turned around and held Seth by his collar "Listen just get out."

"Or what?"

"Not now." Liam said to Seth.

What are they talking about?

"Too bad. You have not yet told her? Poor Bella. She has the right to know the truth." Seth said trying to come inside towards me.

Liam pushed him out "I'll tell her later."

"Can't trust you Mr. Parker."

"Please. No."

Why is he saying please to this piece of trash? I have a feeling something bad is coming and I want Liam to tell it to me, himself.

"Whatever it is, I don't want to know it. Just get out Seth."

"Trust me darling, after knowing this you'll be grateful to me."

"Seth." Liam warned him but nothing happened.

"Mr. Parker fooled you Bella." Seth said.

"What?" I asked in confusion and looked at Liam. I saw his jaw clenched and eyes closed.

"He fooled you into this marriage. He sent those men to your house, asking for the money."

I stood there in shock.

Seth continued "They all were his men, he used my name. He just wanted you to marry him. Everything he said to marry you was a lie. My gambling, all the money I took, that I disappeared everything was a lie."

My mind had stop working, I wasn't able to think anything. I wasn't even able to speak.

No, it can't be.

Liam can't do something like this.

No. He can't.

Seth is lying. He is a liar.