CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever

Last chapter
❤️❤️❤️❤️

************
BELLA PARKER

I don't know what this place is but whatever this is, it's just beautiful. There were flower petals along the path leading me to a table decorated beautifully. I was speechless looking at the view in front. A smile plastered in my face.

I started looking here and there searching for Liam, but I couldn't see him anywhere, I went to the edge, enjoying the view

"Liam." I called but didn't get any reply.

"Liam, where are you?"

"You look beautiful." A voice came from behind me, when I turned around there he was, standing with his hands in his trousers pocket, looking very handsome in his black tuxedo. He looked at me from top to bottom and smiled.

"I have to agree my choices are really good when it comes to you." He said then slowly started making his way towards me looking just in my eyes, with a playful smirk on his face.

"Liam what is all this? And why so suddenly?"

He stood in front of me and tugged a few strands of my hair behind my ear then he bent down to kiss my cheek. "Because I don't think till now I have told you what are you in my life ."

"Bu-" Liam cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips.

"Shh..." He traced his thumb over my lip.

I waited for him to continue, Liam held both my hands in his.

"I don't know from where to start, I've never done this before." Liam took a deep breath.

This is the first time ever I have seen him getting nervous.

"I never thought that I would fall for someone, I never thought that I would find someone who can handle this Devil Parker, but then you came in my life. Bella, you are the woman who has taught me so many things. You know I thought it's just me who has all the responsibilities, but when I met you, you changed that thought of mine. You always kept smiling even when you were in the worst situation. You tried to remain happy with whatever you had. And me, I chose to become rude and mean to everyone. I thought that's the only way how everything works."

"I know we are completely opposite to each other but my heartbeat increases when you are around, I love to see your smile, I want to make you happy. You make me feel alive Bella, you make me want to fall in love, you do things to my heart Bella that no one has ever done. I feel things for you that I have never felt for anyone."

He paused for a moment then continued again "I know I was an ass to you before." I chuckled. "And I am sorry for everything I did to you. I really am. But at this point of my life, I can't let you go. I can't afford to lose you. I can solve any problem Bella, if you are by my side. I know I am complicated, and you are the only one who can handle me. So"