𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Fallon winced as she walked into the conference room, meeting the rest of the team at the round table.

"You okay Fallon? You're walking weirdly." Hotch asked, a hint of mischief in his eyes as he watched her.

She scowled at him, sitting down slowly in a chair. "I'm fine." Fallon muttered.

"You really like turtle necks now." Spencer eyed the black material covering her neck.

"Yup." Fallon kind of had to put it on, her neck was a dark pink colour from the bruises left from Aaron's hand wrapping around it. "Now, the case."

"Right." Hotch said, looking at Garcia.

Garcia started presenting the case and Fallon stared at her as she did. Not really taking in what she was saying.

"Honey?" Garcia asked, snapping her fingers in front of her face. Fallon came out of her daze, noticing that only Penelope remained at the table. "You going any time soon?"

Fallon chuckled nervously. "Yeah, sorry. Just got distracted."

"You were in a world of your own. Are you doing okay?" She asked, her eyes flickering to something behind her.

She turned around and saw Hotch, leaning against the door as he waited for them. Fallon got out of her chair, "I'm fine. Promise."

She nodded and gave the blonde a quick hug, squeezing her tightly. "Go kick ass my favorite superhero." She murmured in her ear.

Fallon said her goodbyes to her and left, meeting Aaron at the door.

"You sure you don't need me to carry you to the jet? You seem to be having some trouble walking." He smirked at her.

Fallon huffed, following him as they both grabbed their go-bags. "Yeah, and who's fault is that."

He lifted his eyebrows, "Don't look at me. What you do outside of work is none of my business. What did you do?"

"You just said it was none of your business." She replied, smiling slightly.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I know what I said."

"Well in that case, I spent the night with some guy." Fallon replied nonchalantly.

"Some guy?"