𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Two months later. (nine months pregnant)

"Ducks are scary." Emily whispered as she crunched on some potato chips from the couch next to Fallon

She'd come over earlier to spend some time with Fallon and they went from gossiping to watching a nature documentary...on ducks.

"No they're not." Fallon turned her head to look at Emily. "They're the cutest things ever."

"Yeah, ducklings are, but not ducks. Ducks are demons."

Fallon giggled, "I think you're confusing them with geese."

Emily hummed, "No, I'm pretty sure ducks are evil too. But anyway, change of topic, how's the wedding planning going?"

Fallon sighed as she rubbed her hand lovingly over her huge belly. "It's not. With the baby coming and all the preparations Aaron and I have been doing for the baby, the wedding has kind of been placed on the back burner."

"Are you okay with that?" Emily asked her.

"Yeah." Fallon nodded. "I want my little one to be old enough to be there. Maybe when they're at least six months, we can get married."

Emily nodded and they focused again on the cute ducks in the screen, listening to the narrator as he spoke and the occasional crunch coming from Emily. Until Fallon started to get up.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked frantically as she watched a heavily pregnant Fallon stand up, wobbling slightly.

Fallon rolled her eyes as she walked out of the living room. "I need to pee..." she trailed off at the end when she felt her feet get wet and looked down to see a clear liquid covering the part of the tiles she was standing on.

"Fuck." She whispered as she stared down at the puddle.

Emily ran up to her, noticing the wetness at her feet. "Hey, it's fine, we can clean it up, I'm sure—"

"Emily, my water just broke." Fallon said calmly, holding her belly.

Emily paused, "Your what?"

Fallon met Emily's eyes, watching as she started to freak out. "Em, calm down. Now, there's a bag that's all packed for the hospital in the room opposite to Jack's room, we figured since is closest to the elevator we'd keep it in there. It's also the nursery so it made sense." Emily nodded and ran to the room, coming back in a flash with the black leather bag stuffed with clothes and other necessities.