𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

In that one day—the one that had started off with Fallon emptying the contents of her decidedly empty stomach into a toilet bowl—a lot had happened.

The unsub had been found hiding in an abandoned warehouse with a new victim—a new still alive victim. Emily had nearly gotten stabbed by said unsub, but Fallon had shot him as soon as he took one step closer to her with that knife in his hands.

But most interesting of all—Fallon had forgot about that little blue bag in the back of the SUV Hotch had driven her around with this morning. Well, she had, but was quickly reminded when Hotch, Emily and Fallon got into said SUV and Emily was quick to point out the packet under the seat.

"Ooh! What's this? Did you two go shopping without me?" Emily asked as she pulled the packet out from under the seat.

"Em wait—" Fallon screeched, but it was too late, Emily had already opened it as Aaron locked the doors. Thank god the windows were tinted.

"Holy shit." Emily stared down at the boxes of pregnancy tests, ginger ale and hair ties. Fallon stared wide-eyed at Aaron as they both watched Emily's reaction. "Why would you leave ginger ale in the car the whole day! It's probably not carbonated anymore." She frowned. "Oh woah, that's a lot of pregnancy tests, you sure you got enough pee for all of those?" She asked, her eyes flicking to Fallon with a small smile in her face.

Fallon was silent for a moment before she started giggling. "You knew?"

Emily shrugged as she put down the packet. "I had a feeling. You know, when you were throwing up on the jet and blaming it on food poisoning."

Fallon nodded. "Well. That's good to know." She glanced at Aaron, a joyful glint in her eyes. "I haven't taken one yet."

"Evidently, this ginger feels like it's been here the whole day—" she was so hung up on the ginger ale, Fallon found it oddly endearing. "wait. Did you throw up again this morning?" Fallon nodded. "And Hotch was conveniently there." Fallon nodded again, this time with a small blush on her cheeks. "That was you!"

"What was who?" Aaron asked curiously.

"The quiet shouting. It was Fallon and—oh my god. It was Hanson, wasn't it?" Emily practically bounced in her seat. "You two had an argument and you didn't tell me?"

"It was, uh, unexpected." Fallon said awkwardly.

Emily sat up straight, looking at the couple. "You have to tell me now."

Fallon sighed and nodded, regaling Emily with the story of how Hanson showed up at her door asking whether she was with Aaron—with Aaron adding his own commentary when he felt like it and correcting Fallon when she got a part of the story wrong.