𝘁𝗲𝗻 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"We think he's targeting these people because of this," Hotch almost slammed the picture against the board. "Red Apple Books."

"I know that store, yeah. It was a suspected child trafficking front but we couldn't prove anything." The detective said from her spot at the table.

Fallon nodded, "All the victims visited that bookstore in the month leading up to their deaths. We believe that the unsub knows about the trafficking front rumors and is targeting anyone who steps foot inside the bookstore."

JJ furrowed her brows, not understanding how we came to this conclusion. "I'm sorry, when did you have time to go over this?"

Morgan grinned as Fallon sat down next to her, seeing the detective scowl at the female agent through his peripheral vision. Fallon met Morgan's eyes before replying. "I was with Hotch last night going over the case. The boys helped too." She answered gesturing to Spencer and Derek.

Rossi huffed and she saw Morgan wink cheekily at him.

"I bet you wish you stayed for an explanation now." Reid mumbled, looking directly at Rossi.

Rossi rolled his eyes, "Well what was I supposed to think when the three of you came out of Aaron's room, looking like you'd wrestled an elephant?!"

Fallon stifled a giggle as they slowly fell back into working the case, the seriousness of the situation outweighing the hilariousness of the events from the night before. The team worked tirelessly the whole day, trying to locate the unsubs in the hopes that another victim had not fallen prey to his unforgiving hands.

"We found him," Hotch strode into the room with determination, a glint in his eyes that appeared every time the team located an unsub. A fiery determination to prove the evils of this world wrong — that there were still good people willing to fight.

"Let's get suited up. Garcia just sent his address." Morgan said, standing up. The rest of the team following suit.

Fallon was strapping her vest on, conversing quietly with Spencer and Emily simultaneously while Hotch pulled his vest out, putting it on a few feet away from her.

"Oh my gosh," Emily whispered, eyes widening as they saw the detective approach Hotch.

Fallon leaned against the wall, grinning at Spencer, "This is going to be good."

The three of them made idle chit chat as Hotch and the detective talked. Fallon was about to leave, having been done with vesting up and checking her firearms when Emily pulled her back.