𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗽

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You are amazing." Aaron mumbled, wrapping his arm around her and nuzzling his nose into her neck affectionately.

"You are too." Fallon smiled, her voice barely above a whisper. The way he acted in the office and when they were alone where so different. She liked both sides of him. Especially this one, the praising, comforting one that appeared after they had sex.

He kissed her sweetly, this time savoring the feeling of her lips instead of rushing to get her clothes off and she sighed. His lips felt so warm and ... right against hers.

"Let's get you home." Aaron said softly, pulling Fallon up from the sofa with him.

Fallon nodded, not really knowing how to respond in that moment. She was so dazed and caught up in how he'd just made her feel that she was willing to follow him anywhere.

"Noticed you came in late." Emily wiggled her eyebrows at Fallon.

The team had had a mandatory two days off after that last case and Fallon had spent every waking moment of it with Aaron, getting lost in each other's sheets.

Fallon blushed, bumping her shoulder as they walked inside the bullpen. "Thanks for noticing."

Emily winked at her as Hotch stepped out of his office, his eyes grazing over every one of them as they waited patiently for what he had to say. "Paperwork day. We have a lot of paperwork due and I've been told to make sure that all gets done otherwise we won't be able to work a new case."

The team groaned whilst Fallon gave Spencer a fist bump. Paperwork day. Hell yeah.

"Yes!" Fallon cheered, pulling out a whole bunch of files from her desk. Hotch walked over and plopped a bunch more on her desk and she groaned.

"I thought you would've gotten more excited." He raised his eyebrow at her frowning face.

She sighed, "There's so much."

Spencer laughed, and Fallon glanced at his short stack of paper. When did he have time to do that? His eyes grew wide as Hotch placed a similarly sized stack of folders on his desk and it was her turn to laugh at him.

He grumbled something about needing a bathtub full of coffee to make it through this day and got up, heading straight to the kitchen. Fallon started working happily on her paperwork, listening to music softly as she scribbled in all the details.