𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You okay?" Aaron walked into his office and handed Fallon a cup of hot white tea.

Fallon nodded, sending Strauss a nervous smile as the sectional chief sat on the chair opposite Aaron's one, eying Fallon from her spot on the sofa.

"Well, as you know, Rebecca Hanson was transferred to federal custody and is being held here in the bureau until her mental evaluation can take place. She was processed three hours after her arrest and was charged with assaulting a federal agent." Strauss spoke, her eyes softening as she watched her unit chief sit next to his pregnant girlfriend and lovingly rub her back as they both listened to her.

Fallon nodded, "Thank you."

Strauss stood up, "It's the least I could do. Don't forget to invite me to the baby shower." She flashed Fallon and Aaron a smile before she left their office.

"Are we inviting her?" Aaron whisper-asked when she was gone.

Fallon nodded. "The shower is in a couple of months but I've already got all the invitations done. Hers is in the middle of a pile on your desk at your place until we can move in to our new home."

Home. The place they'd both settled on the day after Aaron had told her he loves her. A beautiful three story house in an estate similar to the one she had grown up in, only a little smaller. When they were determining a budget, Fallon had discovered that Aaron was loaded. His years of being a unit chief in the FBI combined with paying for a three bedroom apartment because he was rarely ever home to need a bigger place—especially after Haley divorced him—meant that he had a lot of money saved up.

Jack was ecstatic when they told him about the baby. He was now the proud owner of a blue 'I'm a big brother' shirt and he loved to talk to the baby, even though there was barely a bump there. Fallon was still around two months pregnant.

"Angel?" Aaron spoke from where he was sitting next to her.

Fallon hummed.

"I'm so happy I'm having a baby with you." He said softly, a shy smile on his face as he refused to make eye contact with her.

Fallon smiled and cupped his face with her hands, "I'm so happy I'm having a baby with you too." She replied and kissed him sweetly before letting go and standing up. "Now, I have paperwork and you have your chiefly duties to attend to."

Aaron chuckled and walked her out of his office, giving her a quick kiss before she walked over to her desk and sat down, pulling out files of paperwork and frowning at it deeply before flipping open the first file and beginning to write.

An hour later, Fallon was spinning around aimlessly in her chair, her paperwork laying abandoned on her desk as she fiddled with her pen. She was so focused on unscrewing the cap that she failed to notice one Penelope Garcia walking up to her desk.