𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 | 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The team were all lounging in Aaron's office. Physically, they were far too tired to do anything. Hanson was gone, Fallon had a meeting with Strauss later that day and Hotch was in with her right now.

"A two week suspension." Morgan was the first one to speak from where he was sitting on the one seater in Aaron's office. "Just two weeks. Angel could have died and all she got was a two week suspension."

Fallon looked up from where she was leaning against Spencer, who had his one arm wrapped around her. They were on the couch next to Morgan, and were previously drifting off to sleep before he started talking.

"It's okay, really." Fallon said quietly. "She's a, uh—"

"Please stop trying to compliment her Fall." Emily groaned, she was next to Morgan a one seater like the one he was occupying. "She deserves more than two weeks. The whole case, the only things she did was try to seduce Hotch — don't pretend like you didn't notice — and get angry at you whenever you made a break in the case."

Fallon was about to protest when Rossi spun towards them in Aaron's office chair, "She's right, you know. We're a team, and Hanson is acting like she's in a one man show."

"A very bad one man show that I would not go to even if they were giving out free tickets." JJ quipped.

Rossi grinned, "Exactly. Anyway, we all know that if she does anything else, she's out. But for now, we have to continue working with her," he ignored the way Morgan rolled his eyes and how loudly Spencer huffed, "She's apart of this team and we've always stuck together. So for now, I don't want to hear a peep out of you when she comes back. We're going to all do our jobs like professionals."

Fallon sighed as she picked at her fingernails. "It sucks that I won't even be here while she's suspended. I have to take two weeks of mandatory medical leave and I can't even go onto the field when I get back." She pouted.

"Jack was planning on coming over everyday with a new set of lego, so I doubt you'll get bored." Fallon's head shot up from where it was resting comfortably on Spencer's chest and she grinned as her boyfriend (she was still getting used to calling him that) stood at the door to his office. "Since when did my office become the local bar." He rolled his eyes as he watched Rossi break into his liquor cabinet.

Emily shrugged, "You have the most amount of couches."

"Of course." He drawled and went to sit next to Fallon and Spencer.

She made space for him and he flashed her a tiny smile as he sat down, keeping little distance between them, but not touching her either. They were pretty sure the team knew, they weren't explicitly trying to be secretive about it but they weren't straight out telling them either.

The low hum of the agents outside his office was the only sound that permeated the space they were occupying. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts, suffocating in the blanket of silence that warmed them, but refusing to take a breath in fear of the cold that would follow it.