𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After flying from France to Italy and spending one whole, blissful week with just the two of them, they were back home. In truth, Fallon and Aaron had missed their kids endlessly, and while their honeymoon was a whole week that they'd never forget, nothing felt as good as being back home.

"Hey buddy!" Aaron laughed as Jack tried to give him the biggest hug possible while Fallon walked over to where Charlie and Emily were fussing over Angel.

"Hi my love, missed me?" Fallon smiled as she took Angel from Charlie's arms, placing small kisses on her daughters face.

Angel giggled as she tried to hug her mom, settling for grabbing her shirt and smiling happily.

"There's my girl and her pretty smile. I missed you so much!" Fallon whispered as she tickled Angel gently, loving her little laughs and gurgles.

"Mom!" Jack screeched as ran towards Fallon, stopping when he realized she was holding his sister and waiting patiently as his dad took Angel.

"Hey." Fallon laughed as she knelt down and engulfed her son in a huge hug, kissing the top of his head.

The family were still in the foyer of their home, taking a long time to say their hellos after not seeking their family for a whole week.

"How was Rome?" Emily winked as she walked up to Fallon, waiting until Jack went to Charlie so that they could talk.

Fallon blushed as she walked up the stairs to the main floor with Em, the boys and kids trailing happily behind them.

"It was magical." She smiled at Emily. "I loved it so much, especially with him there with me."

"So, kid number three on the way or what?" Emily inquired, flashing Fallon a devilish grin.

Fallon gasped, "Not at the moment. Two is enough thanks." She looked behind her to see Jack, Charlie and Aaron carrying Angel run into the living room, laughing softly as they all chased Jack. "How's it going with Charlie?"

Emily couldn't help but smile as her and Fallon walked into the kitchen. "It's going pretty amazing." She blushed. "He's a really great guy under all the cockiness and party nature."

Fallon giggled, "He is? Wow."

Emily rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Well, we better get going and leave you guys alone. I'm sure you want to spend time as a family now, especially before Aaron goes back to work next week."

Fallon nodded, walking forward to pull Emily into a hug.

"Thank you, for everything." She whispered, squeezing Em lightly before letting go.

They walked into the living room and bid goodbye to Charlie and Emily before turning to their kids.

"Just us now." Fallon smiled as she jumped onto the couch next to Jack, pulling him into a warm hug and holding him while lying down and watching Aaron and Angel play on her play mat in front of them. "What do you wanna do love?" She looked down at Jack.